AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Spoiled Online vs Delivery Code

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 43063

Hi everyone, I have a delivery code account, but they take forever to ship! Has anyone used spoiled online? If so, is it secure? Both are supposed to be wish lists that do not release your address.

Gifting is always a risk, the seller doesn't always get the privacy message from the 3rd party site....but this applies to any form of gifting. Thankfully for models any mistakes are usually breaching the gift givers privacy not the other way around.
Keep in mind most services offered by such sites are very poor at privacy, they want people to track deliveries and keep communication channels open with the buyer during the process.

Hi everyone, I have a delivery code account, but they take forever to ship! Has anyone used spoiled online? If so, is it secure? Both are supposed to be wish lists that do not release your address.

I don't think I've heard of Spoiled Online. I'd never had a wishlist, and I used to just accept Amazon e-gift cards (sent to an alternate e-mail address used for camming/adult purposes).

Also, Happy Birthday!!! :) You and my son have the same birthday.

• Hugs
Reactions: TajaEthereal
Delivery Code has HUGE issues.

Yup DeliveryCode is awful. They sent me a $30 credit after I made that post so I bought something to give them one last chance... Aaaaaand it never shipped and I had to contact their Twitter team who said that they would get back to me but (surprise) they never did. Having no wish list at all is better than using delivery code. I offered content in exchange for purchases from there and my client got ripped off, which makes me look bad because I suggested DC as a payment option.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Gen
Yup DeliveryCode is awful. They sent me a $30 credit after I made that post so I bought something to give them one last chance... Aaaaaand it never shipped and I had to contact their Twitter team who said that they would get back to me but (surprise) they never did. Having no wish list at all is better than using delivery code. I offered content in exchange for purchases from there and my client got ripped off, which makes me look bad because I suggested DC as a payment option.
Ive heard guys complain about the processing fee.

I've had similar issues with deliverycode. I won't use them again. Took wayyy too long for them to ship the items, it's hard to get in touch with anyone (I've had to email them EVERY time someone purchased something for me), and the last time I didn't even receive the items. I felt awful that the member had purchased things for me and I never received them, so I went ahead and bought them myself. It's my fault for trusting Deliverycode, so I wanted to make up for that.

I've been looking for another site that's similar. The biggest thing I liked about deliverycode is that you can add any item from any site.

Agreed. NEVER use Delivery Code. Terrible company.

I've never heard of Spoiled Online.

I personally recommend just getting a PO Box or UPS Store box in your local area. This would, of course, be nearby where you live. If you wish to hide your location totally, I'd get a mail forwarding service.

Best of luck!

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.