AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Spying black screen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2021
I used to enjoy spying on chaturbate private shows a couple of years ago and recently returned to peek at a few more new bodies. However, several have been slow in loading or just showing black screen for a good few seconds before I leave. Is this an ongoing problem or am I just unlucky this time round?

I used to enjoy spying on chaturbate private shows a couple of years ago and recently returned to peek at a few more new bodies. However, several have been slow in loading or just showing black screen for a good few seconds before I leave. Is this an ongoing problem or am I just unlucky this time round?
I think it's a problem on the chaturbate page. It happened to me about 3 times yesterday. As a model, I can see myself very well in the picture, and the client writes to me on pvt that he can't see me. On pvt it happened to me 3 times yesterday.

Reactions: curious68
Upvote 0
Possibly related: when I buy a private show or spy on one, the video and chat seem to cycle through a series of clunky processes. Right before the video loads in private/spy mode, it sometimes goes black (or dark grey). Sometimes it’ll appear frozen for a moment before it fully loads.

OP - maybe you’re getting hung up at the black screen like I am, and it’s just not completely loading? Have you tried refreshing your browser after entering spy mode?

Upvote 0
please contact support@chaturbate.com for further assistance

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.