AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stalking a cam girl, Part II

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBillyBitch

Banhammered
Sep 3, 2014
You guys take everything so seriously and live a tiny world where everything you think is shaped by the work that you do.

I should be castrated or beaten to a pulp (good luck with that, that’s a felony crime and you will go to prison) for answering a craigslist ad and meeting a cam girl clandestinely?

I’m far from sure that I will do it, just thinking about it. I don’t understand how no one else here can understand the natural curiosity.

I mean if she lived fifty miles away it would be different, but I drive by that apartment complex a couple times a week. It’s not evil or anything like that so why not?

• Wat?!
Reactions: BiancaBaker
Camgirl: Well, officer, He recognized me as a cam girl, so I shot him dead.

Officer: That's a justifiable homicide, sorry to bother you ma'am.

Well if you went to therapy like I suggested you would understand.

You literally went digging to find out this girls real info (hard or not doesn't matter) and invaded her privacy to the point of looking at her bfs job schedule and Craigslist listing. Then had the insane idea to go even further to fake buy something to meet her for absolutely no reason other than fun and just cause you can. You are fully disrespecting her and her bfs private life and invading spaces you know you are not and would not be welcome. It's called personal boundaries and they should be respected. You would be going where you know for a fact you are not wanted in any way and the fact that you can't see what's wrong with it and justify it just cause she's within so many miles is astounding. I get curiosity but you crossed curiosity a long time ago into scary and creepy as fuck. Seriously....get help.

Camgirl: Well officer, this fucking nut job publicly posted on a forum he was going to stalk me. He followed me to my apartment late one night and tried to get into my home. After he stepped across the threshold I double tapped him center mass with my trusty .40 S&W and then called 911 as I watched him breathe his last.

Officer: given this guy is a fucking nut job I don't see any reason to carry this further. Justifiable homicide indeed. One less fucking nutjob in the world. Have a good night ma'am.

Also since you don't see anything wrong with what you've done so far or what you may do by tricking her into meeting you it's not a stretch for any sane person to assume you may not see anything wrong with going further than just buying something. So yes those who are warning you that many of us are armed (myself included) are doing you a favor and you should thank them instead of getting defensive. You seem nuts after all.

stalking, harassing someone IS a crime. You went out of your way to dig out her information (which is NOT cool) - so yes you should be castrated and put down because you are a complete psycho. I hope this girl is screen shooting everything and when you do show up at her house she can show the police this- and you can go to jail FOR A VERY LONG TIME. You must have some serious issues if you think what you are doing is "normal".

I told you to tread lightly and locked your other thread. I assumed you'd realize I didn't want the thread to continue, and that no one is going to justify what you think are OK actions (they're not.)

Last warning. Drop subject, you have no grounds for this conversation here.

Status
Not open for further replies.