AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stalking troll help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2020
MFC Username
Lyllla
So I had this guy get mad at me for not accepting his friend request on stripchat.. so then he said "no wonder why people don't tip you"
then a guest chimes in and starts harassing me with diff screen names. "nadialyla recorded" then makes one with my snapchat name. He found my snap so idk how.. then today "nadialyla needs to die" screen name. he won't leave me alone. is there no freaking customer service for stripchat for the models?

So I had this guy get mad at me for not accepting his friend request on stripchat.. so then he said "no wonder why people don't tip you"
then a guest chimes in and starts harassing me with diff screen names. "nadialyla recorded" then makes one with my snapchat name. He found my snap so idk how.. then today "nadialyla needs to die" screen name. he won't leave me alone. is there no freaking customer service for stripchat for the models?

This is horrible. 😲

@Charlie_SC is a very good Stripchat rep.

This user behaviour is unacceptable!

Have you posted in the StripChat forums here? And tagged the reps? @Charlie_SC or @xChloe ?
( I am assuming that you have contacted support on the site. ;) )

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
This guy sounds extremely familiar with what he is doing and the names, as a grey user I saw in another models room a few weeks ago. She kept banning him but he kept coming back with those kind of names about "HERNAME_recording" and "HERNAME_found_facebook" and lots more.
She eventually stopped streaming and came back later and he didn't seem to come back later or any other day after that - he seemed to give up.
Hopefully this guy does the same.

You can temporarily set your room to make it so ONLY users who have purchased tokens in the past or have a subscription can talk, so no greys can talk (unless they are in your fan club or have ultimate user). This really depends on how much you "rely" on and like greys talking in your room. Even if you only do it for a few days to try get rid of him, it will be worth it.

The problem is, even banning him across the whole site by IP is pointless with there being so many free VPNs and Proxies people can use, and throwaway emails

Thats awful - sorry you are going through this. I dont have any great advice to give, apart from just to remember that this is not about you, its about them.

Do not take anything they say or do personally. They are wicked and twisted and their behavior is a reflection on them, not on you.

Stay strong, take care of yourself.

I’ve seen it happen before as well. It’s a menace… one user found a model on Facebook and created usernames with her real name. Horrendous.
It’s probably the same guy because he was coming in my room with other models name and having the name “ is overweight”

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____

I’m sorry you’re dealing with this, and hope Stripchat bans them from the site…whether they have tokens or not. AWFUL.

A few years ago I dealt with some awful trolls on ManyVids Live who kept coming into my room saying racist things, and at one point there were a few of their screennames in my chat simultaneously. It was ridiculous. I’d ban a name, and then here comes more.

It’s probably the same guy because he was coming in my room with other models name and having the name “ is overweight”
Yeah, maybe - this was last summer.

But he DID give up and moved on. I’m sorry you’re dealing with this.

I agree with you in principle but I wonder if that would also block names like "Teddie" or "Brodie"

Tom Scott did a short video on this, several years ago, but it's still as relevant today. There he termed it the Scunthorpe problem, and simple approaches are always going to generate a lot of false positives, like the couple you list, but are also easily circumvented using terms such as "d1e" or similar. :(

I'd prefer it if people didn't do this, but it's not an easy problem to solve.

Why Web Filters Don't Work: Penistone and the Scunthorpe Problem (YouTube video)

Status
Not open for further replies.