AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Still have CDs?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always chuckle when people go out of their way to tell me "So and so is better than (insert something I like)" as if they're stating a fact instead of opinion. Lol. Um...okay? :p .

Oh sorry! Was just trying to be playful & keep the conversation going. didn't mean to push so hard. I know you have no reason to believe me now but I'm actually really open-minded about matters of taste. I have a successful music blog where I made a name for myself by stanning for pop artists that typically don't get a lot of respect in the rockist critical establishment.

I just really really like the Backstreet Boys

Reactions: yummybrownfox
All the funny ones from my teenage-hood. Christina Aguilera Stripped(Wonder what inspired me to get into being hypersexual :p), Green Day American Idiot, Eminem, etc.

All the funny ones from my teenage-hood. Christina Aguilera Stripped(Wonder what inspired me to get into being hypersexual :p), Green Day American Idiot, Eminem, etc.

I've never had the pleasure of seeing her live in concert, but I used to have the DVD of her Stripped concert in the U.K., and she's amazing! And that crazy long note she hit when she sang "At Last" by Etta James...OMG. At that part, I was like "Okay, now she's just showin' off!" Haha.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I've never had the pleasure of seeing her live in concert, but I used to have the DVD of her Stripped concert in the U.K., and she's amazing! And that crazy long note she hit when she sang "At Last" by Etta James...OMG. At that part, I was like "Okay, now she's just showin' off!" Haha.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

She's a babe, I still youtube her live shows from time to time :p

And THAAANKS! :D

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Nope, I still buy a good number of CDs. Probably 30 within the last four months, or so.

I'm a dinosaur. I still prefer physical media. I have about 450 CDs, 300 DVDs and 930 films and tv seasons on blu-ray. For the films, I keep them, though I have many available to stream on Vudu, because 1.) they look better than any streamed movie. 2.) I am not beholden to my ISP. If my internet craps out, and I want to watch a movie, I can pop it in the blu-ray player, no problem. And 3.), I'm not having to worry that some company will decide to start charging for streaming access to my films. I spent a small fortune on my collection. They are mine.

The CDs are just easier for me. I still have a CD player in my car, and in my bedroom. I have a good number of mp3s on my iPhone 7. But when at home, or on the road, I want to have my Case Logic book with all my CDs laid out.

Am I the only one who still buys CDs? :bag: I do that on rare occasions when I really like the album. I must admit I don't listen to them, I prefer listening to music on my phone when I'm going somewhere or late at night when I wouldn't want to wake up my neighbors ;)

Reactions: LilPixy
Status
Not open for further replies.