AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Still hoping someone help me recover my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2022
Hi @punker barbie sorry if im always tagging your name im still here hoping to recover my account,i just wanted to get back to work which i really miss it

Attachments

• IMG_20220124_010348.jpg
    IMG_20220124_010348.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 29
So they told you that you're banned, but they never actually told you the reason...what CB rule(s) you supposedly violated?

Upvote 0
yess but for sure i didnt do anything wrong because i really know there rules and im aware of it,but it just sad i still get banned even if its really my own document

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
My problem Is my Age Verification is got removed and they asked me to send a Second form of I'd and I already explained to them that they didn't accept any ID within my region which Is I'm from the Philippines even driver's License they didn't accept It because they only required passport and now they still told me to send a Second verification so my account will still age verified and Now I send an ID which Is UMID it's a Philippine identity card which was introduced in 2010. The card was developed as a single card for the relations between several government-related agencies. ... The card is also suggested to be used as Voter ID. And then after sending those second I'd they didn't accept It it says it's denied and after It when I go back to my account my account got banned and when I try to contact them they said my account got banned permanently and I don't know what's the reason(s) Is I haven't violate any of their rules because I know and I understand all of their rules been struggling and also I feel depressed of what happend😭.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: pipercum
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.