AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stolen Videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JerryBoBerry said:
vlad.mazare said:
But if a Pirate were to just tip off the RIAA, and the RIAA start sending legal notices, it would have an impact on their performance, thus hurting myfreecam's cash flow. It would be in myfreecam's best interest to just start blocking people using excessive bandwidth. They could cut off the piracy and some of the load on their servers and not risk some pirate doing something crazy in revenge over being sued.

pirates don't use excessive bandwidth is the problem with your entire theory. If a guy has 5 rooms up all day he'd be banned as a pirate. Doesn't work that way. And a pirate may just be recording ONE room which uses no more bandwidth than anyone else with one room up. Your entire statement makes no sense.

Some of those guys have 20+ rooms on at a time, and are able to get hundreds of videos a day.

Trav said:
Yep, I am sure. My point was that if your motivation is NOT monetary, then I don't think it's inappropriate to question whether or not someone who does what you do, for the number of hours you've admitted to doing it, has some form of mental or social disorder. Not saying you do, but I don't think it's an absurd question.

Your response never really touched on the subject or a mental or social disorder, but perhaps it was just a quickly thought out point that was not fully conveyed in the post (this is not a slight against you...we all do this from time to time).

Yes I do realize this. The point in my posting those numbers, which by the way are already a lowballed number because of how many download links you have in each post(sometimes 2, sometimes 10, often never 1) is to show that you are not just a member of 1 close-knit forum community of cappers. You spam your content across many different forums(5 if we're using using your numbers) in what seems to me like an attempt to just hit as many eyeballs as you can.

My point is that I have not made 12,500 different posts, so you are merely exaggerating something if you say there are 12,500 posts with at least 2 videos per post. So you basically lead people to believe there are a minimum of 25,000+ different videos, which is false. I have no more than 2,500 on any board I have posted on (with 2 exceptions, where many of those posts were 1 video per post), and not all boards where I posted on were actively posted on the whole time. Presently I post to 3 places. Regardless though if I wanted to get to as many eyes as possible I'd post to 10x as many boards, but I don't. Considering I am the one who has posted the stuff and know my threads better than anyone else I think my outweighs yours on this matter.

And while I do not have an exact running total, I'd estimated in the nearly years of posting that I have posted maybe 15,000-16,000 unique videos give or take. I consider this to be a high estimate given the fact that I don't post daily, and and dividing 15,500 by 730 (2 full years) is an average of 21 videos a day. There were also periods where I re-used videos when I didn't have new content, etc.

Again, if you are as ethical and willing to help as you seem to portray yourself, I have to question what would happen if every individual model you capped came to you and nicely asked you to stop posting their content. Because like I said, I sincerely doubt that your presence and content would simply disappear from the internet.

Case by case basis. I can tell you with certainty that no, I would not agree to stop posting every model that simply sent me a message requesting I do so. Some I would decline due to their white knight(s) whom I have had dealings with whether the model knows it or not. Others I would decline as the only reason they would have contacted me is seeing a response to this question. So it would be case by case and deciding whether there is any sincerity to the request.

Honest response and I feel it doesn't give bias one way or the other. I have done this before on a case by case basis and only once have I rescinded an agreement I had with a model, but that was after she failed to live up to her end.

My last point on this subject, since it seems questioning you on your motives isn't very welcome at the moment in this thread, will be this. Putting aside all the copyright infringement issues etc., what you are doing has the potential to hurt people. How slim that potential is can be debated, but the fact remains that what you do can significantly negatively impact lives. Not every model wants to make this job a career in the public eye. For some it is a means to an end, and while the fact that it is in the public eye via MFC is acknowledged and accepted, there is an active attempt to mitigate that fact through things like region blocking and not publicizing what they do, even when it could earn them more income. If even just on of these people was exposed and had significant consequences in their personal/family lives as a direct result of someone finding content you posted that would have been unavailable for them to see otherwise, how would you feel about yourself?

As Amber (and other models) pointed out there is really no correlation or definitive proof to say a model has any more chance to get caught from a video elsewhere then on MFC itself even with geo/region-blocking. Region blocking or members who are banned from a models room can easily and freely use any number of free proxy servers to access the site. I use a proxy add-on to visit this board for example. Several models block my region, but that is easily resolved by using a VM with a proxy to bypass.

Now I realize not everyone would know how to use a proxy, nor am I refuting your claim, but you have to see it from both sides. You cannot say that your side of the argument is the only one. I am not saying my side is the only one, but I am saying we don't know who is more right than wrong. I can see the argument that more people are likely to see the show given it is now offered as if someone set their DVR to record it like they would a television show.

You say that geo-blocking basically makes models immune while on MFC to people in their real lives from finding them, which is bullocks. So your statement is taking such an extreme approach to exaggerate the point you are attempting to make.

And as I have not been given any proof from a model that I was directly responsible for a family member or friend finding their secret camgirl life online I cannot give you a response to how I would feel.

See the problem is I am able to see both sides of the argument. I have acknowledged model complaints and I have acknowledged the capper complaints on video posting and the pros and cons. I have not refuted anything from either side of the argument. I have however given my opinion or a differing viewpoint if I don't completely agree with how someone is conveying it. Whereas most people think there is only one side (usually the side that benefits the model and indemnifies the capper), which is not overly surprising.

Compared to a couple other individuals I have had direct discussion (or lack thereof) with I will say that while your take is very one-sided I respect the fact that your responses are more discussion then merely trash talking me, which I admire.

vlad.mazare said:
JerryBoBerry said:
vlad.mazare said:
But if a Pirate were to just tip off the RIAA, and the RIAA start sending legal notices, it would have an impact on their performance, thus hurting myfreecam's cash flow. It would be in myfreecam's best interest to just start blocking people using excessive bandwidth. They could cut off the piracy and some of the load on their servers and not risk some pirate doing something crazy in revenge over being sued.

pirates don't use excessive bandwidth is the problem with your entire theory. If a guy has 5 rooms up all day he'd be banned as a pirate. Doesn't work that way. And a pirate may just be recording ONE room which uses no more bandwidth than anyone else with one room up. Your entire statement makes no sense.

Some of those guys have 20+ rooms on at a time, and are able to get hundreds of videos a day.

MFC are not going to be proactive about this. As I've already stated MFC doesn't exactly care. They pretend to care to appease models. Their main focus right now should be their competition. Chaturbate didn't exactly seem like quite a huge threat, but honestly they have been growing and bringing over some of the mid-tier MFC models. Not a huge threat to MFC, but they are not going away without a fight.

Also Chaturbate is not immune from this. Can't recall if it was your or someone else saying "Well why doesn't MFC just switch over to secure streams?", well if Chaturbate's streams were so secure then why is it possible to record private/group shows without spending a nickel? At least with MFC when that loophole was open (before my time) you had to spend at least a nickel to get the same thing.

All this points to MFC not really caring. Leo has his multi-million dollar luxury condo and a steady stream of income so what the fuck does he have to care about?

Reactions: LadyLuna
vlad.mazare said:
JerryBoBerry said:
vlad.mazare said:

Perhaps mfc need to implement a "non activite" user script if no typing is detected from a user after 30 minutes they get kicked

:think:

Reactions: vlad.mazare
nzhere said:
vlad.mazare said:
JerryBoBerry said:
vlad.mazare said:

Perhaps mfc need to implement a "non activite" user script if no typing is detected from a user after 30 minutes they get kicked

:think:

Or perhaps they'll just leave it as is because, oh, i don't know, IT WORKS. Leo seems happy, and I'm sure he's got lawyers giving him advice better that anything i've seen in this entire thread.

vlad.mazare said:
Why did they file a lawsuit against the owner of wcgu if they didn't care?

Christ.

You claim to have read the court documents, did you not see ALL of the reasons? Let's just say it wasn't only over copyrighted material. For the record, they (MFC) did not lose like you claim they did. If you've read everything, you will see that they reached an agreement with the defendant outside of court and then filed a motion of nonsuit so the case never even went to trial.

Regardless, that is not what this thread is about.. even though you really seem to like mentioning that site.. makes me wonder why.. and I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that. :think:

Reactions: Nordling
BeetFarmer said:
Trav said:
Again, if you are as ethical and willing to help as you seem to portray yourself, I have to question what would happen if every individual model you capped came to you and nicely asked you to stop posting their content. Because like I said, I sincerely doubt that your presence and content would simply disappear from the internet.

Case by case basis. I can tell you with certainty that no, I would not agree to stop posting every model that simply sent me a message requesting I do so. Some I would decline due to their white knight(s) whom I have had dealings with whether the model knows it or not. Others I would decline as the only reason they would have contacted me is seeing a response to this question. So it would be case by case and deciding whether there is any sincerity to the request.

Honest response and I feel it doesn't give bias one way or the other. I have done this before on a case by case basis and only once have I rescinded an agreement I had with a model, but that was after she failed to live up to her end.

Sincerity? Seriously? Get off your fucking high horse! You are recording someone against their will, violating copyright & possibly endangering someones well being. Your victims don't owe you any bit of sincerity, all they owe you is a jail sentence. I can tell you get off on control, like many other cappers I've run into. You want the models to get into touch with you, so you can than try and control them. "Oh yeah, I'll remove you videos if you do this for me...." It's pathetic. You're a bonafide stalker. You seriously should seek professional help. You're a criminal, everything about what you do is illegal and if you don't watch it you could end up behind bars like some other cappers I know of.

Trav said:
BeetFarmer said:

I just have to ask, what is it with you cappers? So a model finds that you've taken one of her videos and you're uploading it to sites she does not want them on. She has a right to do this, and I'm amazed that a lot of people in this thread act like she does not have a right to want her videos taken down and be irritated that you've done it in the first place.

Okay, so now, she's found the video and she's asked you to take it down. Now, you say you will take it down, if and only if, she jumps through the hoops that you've designed for her to jump through. If she doesn't bend to your every whim and wish, the video stays up and, hell, maybe even target her a little more. "She was angry with me for stealing from her, she should have been nicer about it!"

Honestly, it's all pathetic. It's pathetic lonely guys who have no power in any other aspect of their life. They have found a way to get pretty girls to have no choice but to contact them (if they want their videos down) and they're clinging onto it for dear life. They feel good when they have something to hold over a girl's head. It's an ego boosting power trip.

It's wonderful that a lot of models in this thread don't care about their shows being uploaded to every site on the web, that means they can go about their business not having to deal with takedown notices and the blackmail that you receive from these people should you ask for your videos to be taken down. But, the models out there who do not appreciate this are not in the wrong in any way. They actually have a right to have their videos taken down if they don't want them up! Why would you want to have a model's videos up if she would really rather not have them up?

BeetFarmer said:
I am so incredibly curious what "her end" may have been in this scenario. Would you mind at least vaguely explaining what you expect (aside from an even-tempered message as opposed to a pissy unprofessional rage filled message) from a model if she was to approach you about you removing her content?

I'm sorry but whether a model is even-tempered or not, should not be a reason of whether cappers cooperate or not. Remember they are the one's who over stepped another persons boundaries, invading someone else's life with their incessant need to record women while working and uploading them on the internet for their own personal jollies.

Beetfarmer is the exception,but the majority of cappers do it for the money not for some person reason. They treat it as any other form of warez.

StolenVideos said:
Trav said:
BeetFarmer said:

I just have to ask, what is it with you cappers? So a model finds that you've taken one of her videos and you're uploading it to sites she does not want them on. She has a right to do this, and I'm amazed that a lot of people in this thread act like she does not have a right to want her videos taken down and be irritated that you've done it in the first place.

Okay, so now, she's found the video and she's asked you to take it down. Now, you say you will take it down, if and only if, she jumps through the hoops that you've designed for her to jump through. If she doesn't bend to your every whim and wish, the video stays up and, hell, maybe even target her a little more. "She was angry with me for stealing from her, she should have been nicer about it!"

Honestly, it's all pathetic. It's pathetic lonely guys who have no power in any other aspect of their life. They have found a way to get pretty girls to have no choice but to contact them (if they want their videos down) and they're clinging onto it for dear life. They feel good when they have something to hold over a girl's head. It's an ego boosting power trip.

It's wonderful that a lot of models in this thread don't care about their shows being uploaded to every site on the web, that means they can go about their business not having to deal with take down notices and the blackmail that you receive from these people should you ask for your videos to be taken down. But, the models out there who do not appreciate this are not in the wrong in any way. They actually have a right to have their videos taken down if they don't want them up! Why would you want to have a model's videos up if she would really rather not have them up?
I understand and agree generally with most of what you said here, back to my post about empathy it's hard to grasp the idea that people have disconnected themselves from other human beings so much that they are willing to use their bodies against them in revolt (not Beet/Dwight but some other serial cappers I know of that actually target girls and record more for having MFC send DMCA's)

But your statement about models in this thread not caring. I'm not sure if that's the case, I would guess 99.9% of models would prefer this practice go away. A handful of us just aren't willing to ruin our day by getting our panties in a bunch over something we have very little control of and instead, are trying to see the bright side of an icky thing. Just because we aren't all yelling and we're interested in this fellers thoughts, doesn't mean we are OK with being capped.

In case somehow anyone got the wrong idea.

AmberCutie said:
I am so incredibly curious what "her end" may have been in this scenario. Would you mind at least vaguely explaining what you expect (aside from an even-tempered message as opposed to a pissy unprofessional rage filled message) from a model if she was to approach you about you removing her content?

In the example I used I used the model threatened to publicly provide links to as many models as she could if I did not agree to stop posting her. So the agreement was she leave me alone, I leave her alone (this was early on in my posting days). However it was proven she did not keep her end of the deal as a previous host I used tracked where links were accessed from. When she was confronted she denied it before eventually admitting it so I nullified any agreement I had with her.

At the time she was the second model I had agreed to a truce so she figuratively shot herself in the foot. The first model I agreed to do this with I have not posted since and we are talking over 18 months+ since that has been the case.

I do not go around calling models derogatory terms for being camgirls and getting paid to do sexual acts so in turn regardless of what many consider myself or cappers in general to be I expect a model should be able to do the same. As I said though it is a case by case basis. I'm not obligating to anything one way or the other. All I can say is there are particular models whom I will continue to post regardless of whether they contact me in a courteous manner due to transgressions that they may/may not willingly know about.

tastetherainbow said:
I'm sorry but whether a model is even-tempered or not, should not be a reason of whether cappers cooperate or not. Remember they are the one's who over stepped another persons boundaries, invading someone else's life with their incessant need to record women while working and uploading them on the internet for their own personal jollies.
I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that writing to a person you'd like to comply with a request with a little bit of polite professional wording will get a better response than with a nasty, foul-language message.

As the admin and moderator here at ACF I've had requests to have posts and images removed via PM or email. While I will comply with pretty much any reasonable request, I'll say for SURE that I move with much more quickness and attention in response to a person who has been polite with me than someone who has come in "guns blazing."

tastetherainbow said:

How am I (or any capper) invading their life? It is a public stream that is accessible to anyone with an internet connection. There is no need to sign up for the site, no age verification, etc.

What more can be said that hasn't been said by both sides? Models warn other would be models to think long and hard before making camming a career choice. The lure or potentially easy money is too appealing for people to make a completely logical decision sometimes. This is not an excuse either as this is 100% truth. Capping was around long before I came around and there were other prolific cappers before me. So to act naive about the situation would be unfathomable.

So if I call up the cable company and call them a bunch of fucking assholes for overcharging me for services I don't subscribe too I'll have full cooperation? Sure they may resolve the issue, but they'll also put a note in my account that I was verbally abusive and that will affect future dealings. So it works the same way, if a model wants to try and intimidate me with swearing, insults or threats of lawyers fine, but the chances of me wanting to deal with that type of nonsense is slim to none. I am not asking the model to sweet talk me and say "Oh Dwight you are misunderstood and I don't hate you for recording me and posting it, but could you please no longer do that for me bb?", but what I am asking for is common courtesy.

Reactions: LadyLuna
StolenVideos said:

It's wonderful that a lot of models in this thread don't care about their shows being uploaded to every site on the web, that means they can go about their business not having to deal with takedown notices and the blackmail that you receive from these people should you ask for your videos to be taken down. But, the models out there who do not appreciate this are not in the wrong in any way. They actually have a right to have their videos taken down if they don't want them up! Why would you want to have a model's videos up if she would really rather not have them up?

Sorry, but are you sure you are able to comprehend what you read?

Where did I say anything about making a model jump through hoops? How does asking for politeness over verbal sewage constitute fucking blackmail? Seriously now stop trying to twist shit around so you can stir the pot. I will not buy into your brand of nonsense.

The funny thing is you created a thread to "warn" about something that models already knew about. So tell me, who were you looking for videos to download and fap too? There see what I did there? I turned your bullshit around onto you. Does it feel good? I mean if I am a "pathetic longer guy who has no power in any oither aspect of their life..." then what does that make you? Don't tell me "Oh I was not looking to download anything! I was trying to help!" because I have spoken with many white knights who will gladly download videos of other models, but will report videos of the ones they truly care about. I will not provide examples, but I have plenty of proof on that matter.

Please though continue to come up with your crackpot theories of things you think I said, but in reality didn't.

Trav said:
The common courtesy in this entire scenario would be not capping models in the first place.

So then by this logic common courtesy would be fore models to follow the rules outlined and agreed upon when signing up to use MFC:

In Public/Free Chat...
You can chat, talk, dance, have fun, etc.
Even full nudity is OK if it is done in a tasteful, beautiful way.
NO masturbation, penetration, using sexual toys or devices, cunnilingus, or other Hardcore sexually explicit activity.

I have provided thousands of examples of this, and yet models knowingly break the rules for them, but when a member breaks the rule (such as my capping and posting) I am the only one chastised for it.

Please explain how their actions are any different than those of a capper.

BeetFarmer said:
Trav said:
The common courtesy in this entire scenario would be not capping models in the first place.

So then by this logic common courtesy would be fore models to follow the rules outlined and agreed upon when signing up to use MFC:

In Public/Free Chat...
NO masturbation, penetration, using sexual toys or devices, cunnilingus, or other Hardcore sexually explicit activity.

I have provided thousands of examples of this, and yet models knowingly break the rules for them, but when a member breaks the rule (such as my capping and posting) I am the only one chastised for it.

The courtesy is not 'rule based.' The idea alone that you'd think that was my logic is just odd.

It would be common courtesy not to cap models because models do not want to be capped. Period. You said all you were asking for is common courtesy. That argument can be thrown right back in your face to much greater effect.

BeetFarmer said:
Trav said:

In Public/Free Chat...

Because it brings money for them when they are breaking that rule, more so then just going group or private.

Trav said:
BeetFarmer said:
Trav said:

In Public/Free Chat...

The courtesy is not 'rule based.' The idea alone that you'd think that was my logic is just odd.

It would be common courtesy not to cap models because models do not want to be capped. Period. You said all you were asking for is common courtesy. That argument can be thrown right back in your face to much greater effect.

I was not responding to common courtesy as you feel it should pertain to me. I was saying models show no courtesy to the rules laid out by MFC.

But you still have not addressed the point of models and their conducting themselves against rules laid out for them.

But if the content belongs to MFC and not the models, then models can't do anything other then report it to MFC.

BeetFarmer said:
Trav said:
BeetFarmer said:
Trav said:

In Public/Free Chat...

I was not responding to common courtesy as you feel it should pertain to me. I was saying models show no courtesy to the rules laid out by MFC.

But you still have not addressed the point of models and their conducting themselves against rules laid out for them.

Because that has nothing to do with anything even close to relating to what is being talked about in this thread, and your connecting these 2 points is ridiculous at best.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Trav said:
Because that has nothing to do with anything even close to relating to what is being talked about in this thread, and your connecting these 2 points is ridiculous at best.

This response is something the guilty would say in order to deflect the attention away. However I will go make a new thread on this very subject if you like? Will you then give me an informed response?

BeetFarmer said:
Trav said:

This response is something the guilty would say in order to deflect the attention away. However I will go make a new thread on this very subject if you like? Will you then give me an informed response?

No. I don't even know the specific rules of MFC. As a member I'm not going to presume to comment on what models should and shouldn't do in free chat, or the dynamic that I'm sure exists of MFC turning a blind eye while still protecting themselves legally.

Trav said:
No. I don't even know the specific rules of MFC. As a member I'm not going to presume to comment on what models should and shouldn't do in free chat, or the dynamic that I'm sure exists of MFC turning a blind eye while still protecting themselves legally.

The rules are part of the public MFC Wiki page, and I quoted it in here. So to say you "don't even know the specific rules of MFC" is a lame excuse, but to say I am surprised that you will point the finger and judge me and not comment on something you know models are doing that is in the wrong would be such an understatement.

BeetFarmer said:
Trav said:

The rules are part of the public MFC Wiki page, and I quoted it in here. So to say you "don't even know the specific rules of MFC" is a lame excuse, but to say I am surprised that you will point the finger and judge me and not comment on something you know models are doing that is in the wrong would be such an understatement.

This idea that you seem to have that you are somehow on equal footing with the models is... absurd? I'm not sure of the right word. Narcissistic? Maybe.

Models are people doing a job. You are dude on the internet with a 'hobby' that entails posting their content without their permission and against their wishes. You are not on equal playing fields. There is no position for you in this scenario where you are not the aggressor who is in the wrong.

And you've steered this topic away from the original discussion. I'm done posting replies to you, I've said my peace.

Trav said:
BeetFarmer said:
Trav said:

This idea that you seem to have that you are somehow on equal footing with the models is... absurd? I'm not sure of the right word. Narcissistic? Maybe.

Models are people doing a job. You are dude on the internet with a 'hobby' that entails posting their content without their permission and against their wishes. You are not on equal playing fields. There is no position for you in this scenario where you are not the aggressor who is in the wrong.

And you've steered this topic away from the original discussion. I'm done posting replies to you, I've said my peace.

Again, where did I say I felt that? Why is it that when I ask a question it is met with bullshit of being an excuse or some means to condone something I do? I'm getting tired of that game. Why should I bother to answer questions asked of me in a honest and open dialogue if a question that would paint any sort of wrong on the part of a model is met with this nonsense?

Oh and you know what...it is not "their" content. So clearly you don't read everything.

Sorry, but you know what I think I'm done with answering any more questions asked. If members or models can't share the same open dialogue then there is no sense in me wasting my time. I'll go back to posting tomorrow and being the asshole everyone feels that I am. Just pretend I didn't bother you lot if that will make the rainbows and singing flowers return.

All I got out of this experience was told that I must be an autistic, old, fat, ugly and lonely guy living in my mother's basement. Pity that I expected more. I will say a few models showed themselves to be better then a great deal of those who came in here.

Oh and its "piece".

Status
Not open for further replies.