AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stolen Videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
I think this is an instance of you being a bit biased and too nit-picky because it was directed at your favorite person. I closed the report on it because honestly it really isn't anything to be looked further into.

Edited to add: sure it wasn't the most stand-up thing to say, but I still stand by my comment that he speaks more maturely than many, even popular, posters here at ACF.

Wow, I'm pretty surprised. So this guy who goes around stealing videos makes a little veiled threat at me, and you're basically gonna shake his hand and tell him he speaks more maturely than the other posters here? He admitted to joining this forum to see if he would get banned. That doesn't sound very mature to me.

And if Nordling had spoken up for anyone else on here who WASN'T me (and posted the exact same thing he posted earlier), would you have still called him 'biased' and 'too nitpicky'?

yummybrownfox said:
AmberCutie said:
I think this is an instance of you being a bit biased and too nit-picky because it was directed at your favorite person. I closed the report on it because honestly it really isn't anything to be looked further into.

Edited to add: sure it wasn't the most stand-up thing to say, but I still stand by my comment that he speaks more maturely than many, even popular, posters here at ACF.

Wow, I'm pretty surprised. So this guy who goes around stealing videos makes a little veiled threat at me, and you're basically gonna shake his hand and tell him he speaks more maturely than the other posters here? He admitted to joining this forum to see if he would get banned. That doesn't sound very mature to me.

And if Nordling had spoken up for anyone else on here who WASN'T me (and posted the exact same thing he posted earlier), would you have still called him 'biased' and 'too nitpicky'?
I wouldn't imagine anyone else would have thought so far into the "veiled threat" as you or Nordling would have, because it really isn't anything to get worked up about. Not just in this instance, but in quite a few posts recently, people seem to be just searching for something to complain about when it comes to posters they already do not like. In this scenario, he was met with extreme sarcasm from you to begin with, and replied with something that in actuality is pretty non-threatening, but maybe he thought he was being funny since everyone seems to be so freaked out by him being here and him posting caps of them on some cap-infested forum.

But yes, replace yours/Nordlings name with any other combo on the forum and I would have reacted similarly. I only used "favorite person" because it's absolutely no secret that the two of you are very close and are often reading each and every post that the other makes in great detail. There's nothing wrong with that, but it does lead to a bit of bias.

I'm not calling what he does acceptable or mature, I am calling his posting manner more mature than many. As of late there have been SO many people jumping at the slightest offense when it isn't necessary, so I felt noting that Beet Farmer is posting in a non-flaming and mature way necessary. I'm using him as an example of someone who we don't agree with, but can and should appreciate an opposing view and opinion in an open forum such as this.

I am a little disappointed that you're surprised by my diplomatic approach to this. I refuse to automatically "side" with models just because they all want to gang-up on newcomers or people who have opposing ideals as them.

AmberCutie said:
I refuse to automatically "side" with models just because they all want to gang-up on newcomers or people who have opposing ideals as them.

I'm not a model who's looking to "gang up" on newcomers though. In fact, I've been welcoming some of the newcomers to the forum, and answering any of their questions if I'm able to help. But when someone joins this forum and then immediately starts running off at the mouth about how he steals videos, and then he's picking on Nicole, and then saying "I joined to see if I'd get banned," he probably deserves to get "ganged up on" a little.

Reactions: Nordling
I'm not sure what beet farmer's "ideals" are; I was assuming he's a parasite posting videos on a rather nasty site purely because it gives him some form of sick joy to "get away" with hurting models and whatever pittance he gets in cash for this misanthropic "hobby."

Opinions are not "equal" just because they're opposing. Some opinions are righteous and some are worthless. Most opinions fall somewhere in between those extremes. Mr. Beet knows in advance that no one other than other parasites will give laudation to his hobby, unless he's also insane, he knew he'd not be welcomed on this board by most models and members--so what was/is his agenda?

My opinion is, to stir up discord and smile in the faces of people who are dismayed by his hobby. In other words, to "rub it in." Kind of like "I bent you over the table and now I'm laughing at you. This is not a fair and equal "opinion." This is nastiness.

Nordling said:
I'm not sure what beet farmer's "ideals" are; I was assuming he's a parasite posting videos on a rather nasty site purely because it gives him some form of sick joy to "get away" with hurting models and whatever pittance he gets in cash for this misanthropic "hobby."

Opinions are not "equal" just because they're opposing. Some opinions are righteous and some are worthless. Most opinions fall somewhere in between those extremes. Mr. Beet knows in advance that no one other than other parasites will give laudation to his hobby, unless he's also insane, he knew he'd not be welcomed on this board by most models and members--so what was/is his agenda?

My opinion is, to stir up discord and smile in the faces of people who are dismayed by his hobby. In other words, to "rub it in." Kind of like "I bent you over the table and now I'm laughing at you. This is not a fair and equal "opinion." This is nastiness.
If I recall, Beet signed up because someone else had started posting on here with his usual username, and he wanted to clear up the confusion. I know he points out in one of his posts that he "wanted to see if Amber would ban him" which everyone seems really stuck on, but I would imagine the fact that someone else signed up here pretending to be him may have prompted him a bit, too.

I posted to make a point, in general, that there are too many cries of OMG BAN! around here. "OMG he's a freeloader BAN HIM" "HOLY EFF HE CAPS VIDS! He's the ENEMY, BAN HIM" "OMG HE'S A TROLL because he disagrees with what personxyz does BAN HIM!"

Just, enough already.

This is a camming forum. All camming topics will be brought up and discussed at some point, whether they are favorable or not. Not every thread here will be full of rainbows and glitter. If someone comes here, and acts completely out of line, I will respond to it. But I won't deny someone access just because of what they do while outside of ACF. I have banned people from my MFC chatroom before and still let them have access here, as an example. It's only if/when they decide to act out here on ACF that they are banned from the forum.

As I have mentioned previously, though I don't support what Beet does as his hobby, I do believe he's allowed to be part of this community because what he does is a COMMON subject in the camming community in general. Hate him all you want, but maybe reading what he posts and understanding him could be a valuable thing to you as well. I don't think a person should be banned instantly because of what he does outside of ACF. If he came on here spewing vile hate-speech at people? Sure, different story, I would take action. But he hasn't. He merely defended himself.

I feel like I'm repeating myself over and over here lately on this sort of subject. I know there are a lot of people who have been part of ACF for a long time that are very cozy in their warm ACF seats, so when I don't automatically agree with or adhere to what they want or expect, I'm going to have to explain myself. And that's fine, but the fact that I keep having to remind those people of the same thing is getting a bit exhausting.

AmberCutie said:
As I have mentioned previously, though I don't support what Beet does as his hobby, I do believe he's allowed to be part of this community because what he does is a COMMON subject in the camming community in general. Hate him all you want, but maybe reading what he posts and understanding him could be a valuable thing to you as well. I don't think a person should be banned instantly because of what he does outside of ACF. If he came on here spewing vile hate-speech at people? Sure, different story, I would take action. But he hasn't. He merely defended himself.

My post is kind of related to the bolded section above. I haven't asked yet because I didn't want to be seen as though I'm egging him on, but I'm genuinely curious about some things.

I've been wondering for as long as I've been camming why there are cappers and maybe Beet could shed some light on that. I don't condone it at all, but I am curious. Why start capping? Why upload it everywhere and not just have it for your own personal use? What do you get out of sharing pictures and videos of models just doing their jobs?

AllisonWilder said:
AmberCutie said:

My post is kind of related to the bolded section above. I haven't asked yet because I didn't want to be seen as though I'm egging him on, but I'm genuinely curious about some things.

I've been wondering for as long as I've been camming why there are cappers and maybe Beet could shed some light on that. I don't condone it at all, but I am curious. Why start capping? Why upload it everywhere and not just have it for your own personal use? What do you get out of sharing pictures and videos of models just doing their jobs?
Great questions! I am actually curious, too.

Reactions: AllisonWilder
Nordling said:
Granted, this isn't a direct threat:

"You seem to relish your opportunity to be sarcastic with me eh? Sarcasm is fine, but keep in mind I have means of getting the last laugh, heh."

But it's a veiled threat. I really don't consider veiled threats, even if they reference something harmless to be "mature discourse."

I will not deny it one way or the other. In fact I'll save you the trouble and state exactly what it curtailed...

With the exception of a couple models, a few have been gracious enough to be polite and welcoming regardless of clashing opinions. On the other hand a few models I did not know existed chose to go the route they did and now they are on my radar. If I really want to I could put a video up of Yummybrownfox and take it to an extreme and post it to roughly 300 different file lockers and then who knows how many streaming tube sites. Keyword is "could". Now who in that scenario would have the last laugh?

And to end this off, a "veiled threat" you feel is not "mature discourse", but you feel petty name calling is perfectly within the realm of acceptable behaviour? Or is that veiled name calling an exception?

BeetFarmer said:
Nordling said:
Granted, this isn't a direct threat:

"You seem to relish your opportunity to be sarcastic with me eh? Sarcasm is fine, but keep in mind I have means of getting the last laugh, heh."

But it's a veiled threat. I really don't consider veiled threats, even if they reference something harmless to be "mature discourse."

I will not deny it one way or the other. In fact I'll save you the trouble and state exactly what it curtailed...

With the exception of a couple models, a few have been gracious enough to be polite and welcoming regardless of clashing opinions. On the other hand a few models I did not know existed chose to go the route they did and now they are on my radar. If I really want to I could put a video up of Yummybrownfox and take it to an extreme and post it to roughly 300 different file lockers and then who knows how many streaming tube sites. Keyword is "could". Now who in that scenario would have the last laugh?

And to end this off, a "veiled threat" you feel is not "mature discourse", but you feel petty name calling is perfectly within the realm of acceptable behaviour? Or is that veiled name calling an exception?
If I called you a name, it would not be veiled. It would be what I believe to be an accurate characterization.

BeetFarmer said:
If I really want to I could put a video up of Yummybrownfox and take it to an extreme and post it to roughly 300 different file lockers and then who knows how many streaming tube sites. Keyword is "could".

And I'm not sure what kind of video you'd think you'd get anyway since I don't use toys in public chat...lol. I don't do shows for the broke guys.

I just want to speak out in agreeance with Amber. While I do not respect this persons choice of hobby and think the existence is an overall pretty pathetic one, I'm also interested in what makes someone like this tick and appreciate we can discover that a bit without petty name calling or over defensive posting on his part.

Science Rules.

Nordling said:

No, that was not my intention, but again thank you for pointing out points I made in a previous response to one of your "wonderful" and "enlightening" posts.

If I wanted to "rub it in" I'd have done it long ago. Again you can think what you want about myself, my motives, etc. That doesn't mean you speak the truth, but rather you are just making your assumptions.

I feel anything I have said has been rather civil towards the models, with perhaps one exception (a veiled, sarcastic "threat"). However saying and doing something are two very different things.

If you hate me so much I am not sure why you take the time to attack me? I see no point to your logic on this one. Unless of course your intent is to bully me into leaving, which seems like it would be in the realm of possibility just going by what you have had to say thus far.

yummybrownfox said:
BeetFarmer said:
If I really want to I could put a video up of Yummybrownfox and take it to an extreme and post it to roughly 300 different file lockers and then who knows how many streaming tube sites. Keyword is "could".

And I'm not sure what kind of video you'd think you'd get anyway since I don't use toys in public chat...lol. I don't do shows for the broke guys.

Well you were naked on cam, which seems to be what most models complain about...people they know potentially seeing them in their birthday suits. As for your income crack, I will not bother commenting on that, because that would be a complete waste of time.

JoleneBrody said:
I just want to speak out in agreeance with Amber. While I do not respect this persons choice of hobby and think the existence is an overall pretty pathetic one, I'm also interested in what makes someone like this tick and appreciate we can discover that a bit without petty name calling or over defensive posting on his part.

Science Rules.
:-D Agree. And (maybe because of my bias) I suspect we won't get much insight into this particular mind. But I'm all for trying. :)

AmberCutie said:
I posted to make a point, in general, that there are too many cries of OMG BAN! around here. "OMG he's a freeloader BAN HIM" "HOLY EFF HE CAPS VIDS! He's the ENEMY, BAN HIM" "OMG HE'S A TROLL because he disagrees with what personxyz does BAN HIM!"

I'm not trying to argue with you at all. But I do not think that anyone has said you should ban him in this particular thread. I could have missed something though since I have mainly been on the forum when I'm beyond overtired. I do understand your frustration in general though and I can see how annoying it could be to have people continuously crying "BAN!"

In terms of this thread.. just because I am going back and forth with him does not mean that I personally want him to be banned. I, for one, am happy to be able to talk to what many of us consider "the enemy". There are lots of things I have wondered about cappers and why they do what they do. I would love to be able to get answers and hear opinions on this subject in general. It does not mean I have to agree with him, but I am happy to see more than one perspective. I do wonder however if a model signed up on KK defending ourselves and our opinions if we'd be instantly attacked or banned. I should have originally made an account on their forum to defend myself on the thread that pissed me off, but I didn't for fear that I would be instantly attacked or called names.

I have changed my mind slightly since he has posted on here. Yes I think capping is parasitic and wrong, but I definitely expected him to come on here and throw around insults and so far he has not. Although I totally agree that his comment to brownfox was quite unnecessary.

I just think a lot of us let our emotions get the best of us. I certainly have when it comes to this thread and subject.

Questions for cappers: Do you spend all your spare time capping? Do you have any hobbies outside of capping? Jobs? I kind of just want to change my view of a basement dwelling old man if it is inaccurate. I am curious as to if anyone is married and if so does their spouse know about their hobby.

ETA: Holy shit you guys can talk. There have been like 10 new posts since I've written this!!

BeetFarmer said:
Well you were naked on cam, which seems to be what most models complain about...people they know potentially seeing them in their birthday suits. As for your income crack, I will not bother commenting on that, because that would be a complete waste of time.

Actually, I hear most models complaining about finding their toy-fucking videos.

And now who is being "over defensive?"

So, it seems that regardless of our personal feelings towards cappers, we'll be capped anyway whether we like it or not. I've accepted that. I went ahead and browsed around Kitty Kats and I know I'm on *someone's* radar, and that it didn't take long 'cause I was added to a list not long after I started camming.

Understand that while this makes me uneasy, I don't really intend to do much about it. I know my rights, I know the risks involved, and I was prepared for that when I took on this job. But that doesn't mean I want to kick the hornet's nest. Y'all are gonna do what you're gonna do, and nobody's going to stop you or change your minds. That much is pretty clear.

Do cappers even care about the models they cap? Or is it purely just fap material/bragging rights? Do models even register as other human beings with needs and daily lives outside of what they do on cam? After my cursory lurk through the forum, it seems that isn't the case. And I don't think I ever expected it to be.

So I guess ultimately the question I have is the same as everyone else's: Why? Why go through all this trouble? I mean, my brother obsesses over trains and maps and will go to great lengths to find the most remote train crossing in all of the Southwest just to sit there and wait for a train to come through. Granted, he has a mental handicap, so that much is understandable. But it seems that the lengths that these cappers go to to complete their collections seems just as obsessive. Do they even care if a model is outed, her real name posted everywhere and all such other stuff that could potentially harm her? Does it not even register that she may be someones sister, mother, or daughter? Or are we just internet whores do deserve any and everything we get as a result of the job we choose to take?

yummybrownfox said:
BeetFarmer said:

Actually, I hear most models complaining about finding their toy-fucking videos.

And now who is being "over defensive?"

Not sure how I am being "over defensive", but rather if I said what was the truth in response to the "broke guys" remark I honestly think going by your previous responses to me that you simply give me the "Oh right, whatever you say...BROKE!" rebuttal and thus it would have been wasted.

See some models have questions and I am more than willing to shed my insight or opinion on the matter, but why should I bother? I don't think you care what I have to say about anything.

I'll take some time and answer the couple of questions asked in a bit after I have some dinner.

ETA: Many cappers will not pay the models any time of day, so the fact that I'm willing to have an open discussion about my thoughts on the matter (whether you agree with me at all) shouldn't be dismissed completely.

AmberCutie said:
I do believe he's allowed to be part of this community because what he does is a COMMON subject in the camming community in general.

Agree with what you're saying, but oh god, I do hope he doesn't stick around. If he does then I will go on wishful thinking that he didn't realise just how much this stuff upsets models, just how much it can negatively effect their lives. Just how I used to love public shows, and now because of a few idiots I rarely do them, and feel nervous when I do. It's not even that I'm that worried people from my real life will see me, although it's always a concern. It's that someone that I've never spoken to in my life felt that even though I was allowing him to view my show, he somehow had the right to record my show and show it to everyone else without ever consulting me or checking if it's ok. The worst part is that said person probably knew how much it'd upset me. It upsets me that there are people in the world who will knowingly hurt people for their own gain. And really not that much gain at all. That said person would rather please a bunch of people they've never met with my work and my body than say hello to me and get to know me. Knowingly doing something when you know the person you're doing it to will be upset is pretty bad. I don't really understand how someone who must surely enjoy models, seeing as they record tons of their videos can go around doing things that they know will hurt them. If you freeload on me the least you can do in return is keep it to yourself and not do things that will hurt and upset me and possibly mess around with my actual life. If you don't enjoy my shows, then don't want them.

These people you share these shows you've recorded care nothing for you. If you're doing this for the relationships with these guys then you're wasting your time. If it's for money, well in the amount of time you've recorded and sent out all these videos you probably could have earned more elsewhere. I genuinely care about my regulars. I devote a lot of time to chatting to them, making sure they're ok, trying to help them with their actual lives, and they listen to my issues and general things I might want to talk about in return. It is not a real life friendship, but it is still a friendship. You are missing out on all of that.

It's like in Avatar, they don't notice that the wealth of the land isn't in the fuel, it's in everything around them. You're essentially the people walking in trying to rip up all the trees and ruin the land for your own gain not thinking about the consequences of others. You're missing the whole point, the best parts of the camworld because you're so focused on taking as much from it as you can get. You're like one of those people who sees a beautiful flower growing, barely looks at it before picking it and then enjoys it for like a second and just leaves it in a vase somewhere they never look. Because of that now the flower won't spread. Does anyone see where my rambling is getting to?

Meh I guess it's no use hoping maybe just maybe you're not completely concrete minded, and maybe you're not a terrible person. But if reading this, and knowing all this you still do not change at all, then I guess you probably are and will never change.

As for these members adamantly trying to defend what they do. Everyone is the hero of their own story. You will hear even rapists and those involved in child abuse adamantly defending their cause. Defending their rights to do what they did. Blaming others. All of it. I think most people can accept that rape and child abuse is wrong, yet it still happens and those who do it will still defend it. Just like this.

No one wants to believe they're the bad guy. The worst people I've known have genuinely thought they are good people. One of the reasons they are so bad is because they think that. They never question if what they're doing truly is right or wrong because they are so in the belief that what they do it right. That they're on the good side. To genuinely be a good person you actually need to question yourself and bend relatively often. Your actions also need to prove your worth. Being able to recognise that what you do is wrong is one step towards the right path, but then you need your actions to follow through with it. We only get one chance at life, it is everyones choice whether all the want to do is take from it giving very little back, whether they want to live their lives as they do giving and taking equally or if they want to make the choice to give more back than they take.
I've never been in another persons head so I don't know how other people truly work. I know that when I do something bad I feel guilty. I know that doing bad/cruel things makes me miserable. I know that doing things to help people makes me happy. So, on that basis, for purely selfish reasons, I'd rather be nice to people and give back what I take from the world.

BeetFarmer said:
See some models have questions and I am more than willing to shed my insight or opinion on the matter, but why should I bother? I don't think you care what I have to say about anything.

You're right. I don't care what you have to say, but other models here do, so speak to them...don't speak to me.

yummybrownfox said:
BeetFarmer said:

You're right. I don't care what you have to say, but other models here do, so speak to them...don't speak to me.

Was just thinking the same thing. Why do you keep responding to Fox and Nordling when there are other models actually asking you completely reasonable questions? I hope you do answer those questions rather than just defending yourself and rising to any negative comments made. I'm not saying you're a troll, but that is the behaviour of a troll. You're already a capper, you're disliked enough as it is, no need to be a troll on top of that ;)

I would just like to say that I would really like the name-calling and insulting and back and forth to be replaced with discussion because I, too, would very much like to know the answers to many of the questions listed above. I don't understand in the slightest why someone would become a serial capper, and any insight to it could be valuable for many models.

Isabella_deL said:
Why do you keep responding to Fox and Nordling when there are other models actually asking you completely reasonable questions?

Because now that he knows he's welcome to stick around on the forum, I guess he figures "What the hell? I'll stir things up a bit by making little remarks about how I could capture Fox in her "birthday suit." :roll: What a guy.

yummybrownfox said:

... if you don't care what he has to say.. why are you in here? :)

Isabella_deL said:
Was just thinking the same thing. Why do you keep responding to Fox and Nordling when there are other models actually asking you completely reasonable questions? I hope you do answer those questions rather than just defending yourself and rising to any negative comments made. I'm not saying you're a troll, but that is the behaviour of a troll. You're already a capper, you're disliked enough as it is, no need to be a troll on top of that ;)

Because they keep posting to him? Maybe if they stopped, he would stop?

yummybrownfox said:
Because now that he knows he's welcome to stick around on the forum, I guess he figures "What the hell? I'll stir things up a bit by making little remarks about how I could capture Fox in her "birthday suit." :roll: What a guy.

You could just be the bigger person and leave the thread and stop this petty back and forth name calling. It seems you're only here to bait the guy into trolling/insulting/whatever. :twocents-02cents:

Anyways, I'm really curious to what this guy has to say. I all of my model friends hate cappers lol. Sorry for going off-topic but I felt that had to be said so hopefully the thread could move forward without distractions.

@Zach: Not that it's any of your business why I'm here, but I'm here because I'm an active participant of this forum and this thread. And I've been posting on here and in this thread before you and BeetFarmer even came along. And because I like this forum. :) Is that a good enough reason for you?

zachminor79 said:
It seems you're only here to bait the guy into trolling/insulting/whatever. :twocents-02cents:

I think you've got that backwards, buddy. He's been doing the baiting. If you've been keeping up with the thread, you'd see that. :twocents-02cents:

He said when he's done eating dinner, he'll explain to you why he caps models. LOL. That just sounds funny even saying it like that.

yummybrownfox said:
@Zach: Not that it's any of your business why I'm here, but I'm here because I'm an active participant of this forum and this thread. Is that a good enough reason for you?

I think you misunderstood - I meant "here" as in posting in this particular thread. The main subject of this thread is now asking a capper questions. You clearly stated you don't care what he has to say, so why must you keep interjecting and interrupting? Just saying, don't give him a reason not to answer the other models/posters questions please.

I'm not trying to be rude or offend you, it just reminds me of somebody who talks during a movie because they have no interest in it and then ruins the experience for everybody else.

This is my last post derailing the main subject of the thread. I highly doubt you'll show the same respect, but I can only hope so.

Reactions: LadyLuna
yummybrownfox said:
AmberCutie said:
I refuse to automatically "side" with models just because they all want to gang-up on newcomers or people who have opposing ideals as them.

I'm not a model who's looking to "gang up" on newcomers though. In fact, I've been welcoming some of the newcomers to the forum, and answering any of their questions if I'm able to help. But when someone joins this forum and then immediately starts running off at the mouth about how he steals videos, and then he's picking on Nicole, and then saying "I joined to see if I'd get banned," he probably deserves to get "ganged up on" a little.

This is going to be hopefully the last time I have to "defend" myself. I already explained the context of the "ban" comment. It was not to see if I could get myself banned as you seem to think, but rather I assumed that Amber would perhaps ban me when I explained who I was. The fact that she has actually in essence defended the fact that I have a right to be here is appreciated and at the same time surprising.

I did not come in here guns blazing and picking on Nicole. Again you (and others) chose to take a sarcastic response to be an act of intimidation. I straightened that out with Nicole. Why can't you let both those subjects go? I will depend myself where I see wrongful accusations or assumptions against my comments, character or anything of the like being made. I am entitled to that just as much as you are entitled to an opinion based on your own inaccurate assumptions.

And now to tackle some of the questions asked by others...

zachminor79 said:
I think you misunderstood - I meant "here" as in posting in this particular thread. The main subject of this thread is now asking a capper questions.

I didn't misunderstand. Obviously, if I've been posting in a thread, I will want to keep an eye on it to check for any replies that I may receive. That's why I'm here in this particular thread. Now do you get it?

Now carry on with the 'Ask-a-Capper' conversation.

I have a couple questions answered, but for the record I want to state that these are off the cuff responses. What this means is that my answer might not be conveyed as I wanted it too. That doesn't mean I am trying to hide anything or be devious in my responses. I am being open and as honest as I can be. My responses are also more personal based as I cannot control what other cappers do or why, but I can offer insights or opinions where I feel they may be warranted.

Hopefully that makes sense. And I'd appreciate constructive rebuttals if you disagree with something I may say. I am not here to cause discord (regardless of what some think). Of course you are also welcome to join the IRC channel for [site name banned*7] (there is a chat link so you don't even need an IRC client) if you want more immediate responses. Just throwing that out there.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.