AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stonerboxer2021 banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 5, 2024
Hello I have been broadcasting on chaterbate for the last 2 years it is a huge part of my income. I have 20k followers. I made a mistake the other night and brought a girl on my cam who I didn’t realize we hadn’t uploaded her I’d yet. I got banned and asked for her I’d. I uploaded her I’d but the biometric face recognition wasn’t working and it said awaiting confirmation. 2 hours later my account was banned, I have the girl the link to register and have no idea what she did. Can we please restore my account I feel I’m a big part of the male cam community and want to continue supporting chaterbate. Please I promise it won’t happen again. I can confirm her I’d and mine just give me a chance. Email is [REMOVED] account is stonerboxer2021 please help I would like to return to broadcasting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I have been broadcasting on chaterbate for the last 2 years it is a huge part of my income. I have 20k followers. I made a mistake the other night and brought a girl on my cam who I didn’t realize we hadn’t uploaded her I’d yet. I got banned and asked for her I’d. I uploaded her I’d but the biometric face recognition wasn’t working and it said awaiting confirmation. 2 hours later my account was banned, I have the girl the link to register and have no idea what she did. Can we please restore my account I feel I’m a big part of the male cam community and want to continue supporting chaterbate. Please I promise it won’t happen again. I can confirm her I’d and mine just give me a chance. Email is [REMOVED] account is stonerboxer2021 please help I would like to return to broadcasting.
@punker barbie Can you please help me I would be so happy 😊

Upvote 0