AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

STOP getting recorded on Chaturbate /Posted on websites without OK

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2020
A big problem my models are having is every minute of their public time on Chaturbate (CB) is being recorded and posted on a lot of sites without your authorization.

To see for yourself simply Google your screen name and I'm sorry to say you will see yourself on a lot of camsite recording pages. These are the sites that it's next to impossible to have your content removed.

However, I finally found out how to avoid this from happening.

In the Settings & Privacy Tab there's an option that says "APPEAR ON NETWORK SITES" This option places your stream on all the white label sites that get their feeds from CB. The problem is those sites are the ones recording and posting to these outside sites (very often the moment you sign off) to make extra money for which you do not get paid.

Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 6.40.28 PM.png
Under the check box option it says you'll get less viewers but there has been noticeable difference for my models since I unchecked that option for them all, but most importantly, there have been no unauthorized recordings popping up anyplace either, so I highly recommend it if you don't want every moment of your work to be seen by anyone in your life who you do not want seeing it and/or who are not paying you for it.

stupid question can chaturbate send me a video of my show if it wasn't a private show. i just want the clip from pubic show when i got a huge tip. i want to see it because my face was like omg omg wish this was recorded.

I doubt Chaturbate would do that. Some models record their stream using OBS, and then later they end up making clips out of it that they can list for sale. ManyVids Live also has a feature where models can just click the button to record their stream (No OBS necessary), and then it saves to the model's 'Queued Vids' area. I've done this before on ManyVids Live...went to my 'Queued vids' to download the video to my computer...then opened up an editing program to edit it the way I'd like before listing it for sale.

Reactions: blinkingbluelight
Upvote 0
stupid question can chaturbate send me a video of my show if it wasn't a private show. i just want the clip from pubic show when i got a huge tip. i want to see it because my face was like omg omg wish this was recorded.
CB probably has it but they don't make public recordings available to anyone. Next time ask the room, at the moment, if anyone got a screenshot. You should start using OBS and record your shows. You'll get a nice archive of video that you can edit and put up for sale later.

Recently, I sent a model a recording of a private "footjob" that she did. She got a request in public and she had forgotten how she did it before. Sometimes you do things spontaneously and you need something to remind you what you did.

Upvote 0
I doubt Chaturbate would do that. Some models record their stream using OBS, and then later they end up making clips out of it that they can list for sale. ManyVids Live also has a feature where models can just click the button to record their stream (No OBS necessary), and then it saves to the model's 'Queued Vids' area. I've done this before on ManyVids Live...went to my 'Queued vids' to download the video to my computer...then opened up an editing program to edit it the way I'd like before listing it for sale.
Lol, ya, what she said!

Off topic, is that your butt??? DAMN!!! PROPS!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.