AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Straight Anal FAQs, pics, discussion, go if your into or not

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Straight Anal FAQs, pics, discussion, go if your into or

QueenMeadow said:
ouuuuu thanks for catching that! I didn't know it was a real fox tail!! I don't wear fur or leather so I think that is against my code!!

Any idea where the faux fox tails are?

There's a bunch of faux fox tails on Ebay, but the real thing is actually cheaper for some reason.

http://compare.ebay.com/future/30037348 ... 602_304672

Since's nobody has mentioned yet, I'll bring it up. Is female-to-male pegging considered straight anal or gay anal? How about a guy doing solo anal?

Technically speaking neither is a homosexual act, but they do carry a 'gay' social stigma.

Attachments

• women-pegging-men.jpg
    women-pegging-men.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 475

I would consider pegging to be gay anal imo, but to each there own.

Why? He's still having sex with a woman, just not in a conventional manner.

Bocefish said:
QueenMeadow said:
ouuuuu thanks for catching that! I didn't know it was a real fox tail!! I don't wear fur or leather so I think that is against my code!!

There's a bunch of faux fox tails on Ebay, but the real thing is actually cheaper for some reason.

http://compare.ebay.com/future/30037348 ... 602_304672

Thanks for the heads up!

QueenMeadow said:

i just searched where i browse for my e stim stuff.. so i didnt catch that either. I understand the fur fetish but would rather fake fur vs real fur

QueenMeadow said:
I want to pegg the hell out of my hubbie's ass. Too bad he won't let me.

Me too!!!!!!! :dance:

Eva_ChangeN said:
QueenMeadow said:

This. But then again I've evidently turned a lot of guys gay (total fag hag here) so I'm not totally sure I would given the chance.

Frankie said:
Eva_ChangeN said:
QueenMeadow said:

This. But then again I've evidently turned a lot of guys gay (total fag hag here) so I'm not totally sure I would given the chance.

poor Frankie (I think they were gay already, just didn't want to admit it)

I might not be so in to men if I had a woman willing to peg me.

As has been stated by many a model, a penis is a lot softer and nicer feel than a toy in you arse. I assume that's probably true.
Therefore being "pegged" in the arse by the mrs or even by yourself isn't actually that nice a feeling with a toy.
Add that to the fact that most men don't find anal penetration stimulating anyway tends to put us off.

For those guys who think it's a gay act to be fucked by a girl, it's worth remembering that gay men give each other blowjobs a lot more than they have anal sex. Next time you get a blowjob from a girl, that's gay as well!

Just_mark__ said:
For those guys who think it's a gay act to be fucked by a girl, it's worth remembering that gay men give each other blowjobs a lot more than they have anal sex. Next time you get a blowjob from a girl, that's gay as well!

I wish I could rep that!

LilyPink said:
*gulp* So there are foxes out there missing tails cos people want them poking out of their bums?
I love it when a girl says bum. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yeah, hard plastic toys suck. Cheap toys are cheap.

Silicone has a lot of benefits such as health, long-lasting, sterilizable, and so on... but it is pretty unrealistic although it feels good in it's own way.

However there are some toys out there that are pretty close to the real thing. All you have to do is soak them in warm water and other than the dick pulsing in you it's close enough for me. They even have that nice muscled inner feel with the soft semi-flexible layer on the outside. Also you can find some with a slightly squishy penis head, or a really hard penis head depending on your preference. Personally I like them slightly squishy - it's more fun for oral.

So yeah. If it's completely "meh" because of the toy - get a better toy. One that's non-pourous.

If anal and realistic anal was all that important to me (I'm a buttplug kind of girl,) then yeah, I'd spend a good 100$ on a very nice dildo just for my ass.

Just_mark__ said:
As has been stated by many a model, a penis is a lot softer and nicer feel than a toy in you arse. I assume that's probably true.
Therefore being "pegged" in the arse by the mrs or even by yourself isn't actually that nice a feeling with a toy.
Add that to the fact that most men don't find anal penetration stimulating anyway tends to put us off.

Maybe, that's why I don't like blowjobs. Not a fan of having my dick sucked, but I am more than willing to go down on a girl and lick her ass if she wants.

Mealymouthed said:
Just_mark__ said:

Maybe, that's why I don't like blowjobs. Not a fan of having my dick sucked, but I am more than willing to go down on a girl and lick her ass if she wants.

You haven't had your dick sucked properly.

i dont like anal.. never have.. maybe never will

i'm not saying i despide it or anything.. but i prefer a pussy everyday!
to me an asshole is for other things... dont wanna get too gross detailed lol

it never felt clean to me... and thats probably why i dont like it

All of you people up there talking about female to male anal...I have been trying to talk my boyfriend into this for the longest time! :roll:

He actually wants to I think, he's just scared :p I'm gonna get a strap on or a dildo into his butt one day though...maybe after he gets his penis into mine. Will keep you all updated :lol:

Toastyxx said:
All of you people up there talking about female to male anal...I have been trying to talk my boyfriend into this for the longest time! :roll:

He actually wants to I think, he's just scared :p I'm gonna get a strap on or a dildo into his butt one day though...maybe after he gets his penis into mine. Will keep you all updated :lol:
I like you even more now.

jebbaz said:
Toastyxx said:

Me too.

LilyPink said:
*gulp* So there are foxes out there missing tails cos people want them poking out of their bums?

I think the foxes actually donate them once a year... like I knew this girl that shaved her hair off and sold it to a doll company to raise money for sick kids... It's like that but with Fox tails. ;)

Enon said:
jebbaz said:
Toastyxx said:

Me too.

:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.