AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stream details when watching cams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2018
Behind you
Chaturbate Username
catscratch_and_moose
Hi all, I have noticed sometimes when I go to certain room or at certain times I see in the models broadcast lots of cool technical details about her stream. that helps me determine if she has packet drops, stream Kbps and much more. i couldn't pinpoint when this happens and how to enable it.

how can I enable it on a room I am watching or in general to all rooms?

below are screenshots as examples.

• Helpful!
Reactions: WhiteJade7
for some reason in the past month my Chrome started to show a different style of the player that is different.
now if i click on the video it pauses it (with SHIFT or without, doesn't matter).
how to i revert back to the old style player?

Old player

AYlDYhy.png

New Player

HmWwE2Y.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There could be two or more things going on and I'd suggest that you update your Flash player as one of the first fixes. If that does not work, please email Support@Chaturbate.com and ask them to forward you to the technical team to look ito each account where you are seeing these errors and possibly interrupted video files.
Thank you

Upvote 0
There could be two or more things going on and I'd suggest that you update your Flash player as one of the first fixes. If that does not work, please email Support@Chaturbate.com and ask them to forward you to the technical team to look ito each account where you are seeing these errors and possibly interrupted video files.
Thank you
actually I am looking on how to see those on every stream I watch :)
for me its a benefit ., not glitch

Upvote 0
Thank you
Actually, this has been available for a long time from an update that was pushed during the transition to OBS. It's incredibly helpful to both the models and anyone assisting the models to be able to see what the bitrate and dropped frame count is.

Upvote 0
Actually, this has been available for a long time from an update that was pushed during the transition to OBS. It's incredibly helpful to both the models and anyone assisting the models to be able to see what the bitrate and dropped frame count is.

so how do i trigger it on on the new player (as shown above)?
on the Older Player style it works great by pressing the SHIFT button at the same time when clicking on the video stream window
for me it is super beneficial...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Tech Support gave me this which may be helpful for exactly what is happening with that type of error:

Debug mode can be brought up by holding Shift and clicking on the flash player. The "New Player" you are on is the HLS player, which doesn't have debug mode. To go back to the "Old Player" (the Flash player), simply turn flash back on in your browser.

Thank you for trying this and please let me know if it works!

Upvote 0
Tech Support gave me this which may be helpful for exactly what is happening with that type of error:

Debug mode can be brought up by holding Shift and clicking on the flash player. The "New Player" you are on is the HLS player, which doesn't have debug mode. To go back to the "Old Player" (the Flash player), simply turn flash back on in your browser.

Thank you for trying this and please let me know if it works!

thank you for your reply. I tried switching to flash player on my Chrome, but I could find a way doing so.
is there a clear instruction on how to enable the CB flash player on chrome (disable HLS player)?

Upvote 0
I can't seem to be able and edit my last post so I'll post it here:

for those who want to switch back to Flash player instead of using the HLS player you need to follow those steps:
1. make sure Flash player is installed
2. type in chrome address bar "chrome://flags"
3. search for "Enable Ephemeral Flash Permissions"
09hgfha.png

and switch it from "Default" to "Disabled"

ui7XjKX.png

4. When done, a pop up window will show up asking you to reload chrome, do it.
9A73GKE.png

5. type in the chrome address bar "chrome://settings/content/flash"
and make sure chaturbate is in the allow list

UiSjPys.png

that's it, your done. you now are running CB on flash player.

Upvote 0
I can't seem to be able and edit my last post so I'll post it here:

for those who want to switch back to Flash player instead of using the HLS player you need to follow those steps:
1. make sure Flash player is installed
2. type in chrome address bar "chrome://flags"
3. search for "Enable Ephemeral Flash Permissions"
09hgfha.png

and switch it from "Default" to "Disabled"

ui7XjKX.png

4. When done, a pop up window will show up asking you to reload chrome, do it.
9A73GKE.png

5. type in the chrome address bar "chrome://settings/content/flash"
and make sure chaturbate is in the allow list

UiSjPys.png

that's it, your done. you now are running CB on flash player.

Thank you for posting that with the details that help anyone who needs it!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.