AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stream hours , quiet nights

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm terrible and have my fingers in so many pies. On SM I give it 15 mins. On MFC I've been chilling longer, and giving it an hour or so. I'd love to hear the input of more experienced token site models on this though. This is my first week there only, so I know zero about what's best timing for me on token sites. Plus I still have new tag/ status there.

Also keep in mind with my SM times, I've been doing this for 7 years and have other income streams. And... I have untreated ADHD. So I can barely even sit still 5 mins, and my mind hops around all over the place.
With SM though that's 15 mins per hour. So if I go on at 5 pm and it's dead, I give it to 5:15pm. But then I'll try another 15 mins an hour later (so between 6pm and 7pm), and so on and so forth. I don't just give up for the night. Ideally, my goal is always to try a minimum of 8 seperate 15 min slots per shift, but most of the time I get busy and meet my goal way before that.

Hi, after how many hours do you give up the stream when you have a quiet evening? I know it takes patience, and sometimes luck comes when you don't expect it, but I wanted to know your answers.
I only give up when i reach my streaming schedule hours no matter how the night goes

Hi, after how many hours do you give up the stream when you have a quiet evening? I know it takes patience, and sometimes luck comes when you don't expect it, but I wanted to know your answers.
Depends. Do you have a minimum # of hours you want to work that day? My minimum is 3 hours. Sometimes it's busy, slow, or medium, depending on the day/night. Do you work on one site or multi-stream? Set a goal that works for you, or if you're not meeting your goal, work on the cam site/s that makes you more money in less time.

Reactions: Mel1
I usually give up if it's a bad night - depends how bad and what kind of mood I'm in how quickly I'll give up though. I find that it puts me in a stressed out/impatient mood and I'm not performing my best when I'm like that so best to quit while I'm ahead! I also have a full time job so my livelihood doesn't depend on camming, would be harder to act like this if I needed to meet certain goals

Depends. Do you have a minimum # of hours you want to work that day? My minimum is 3 hours. Sometimes it's busy, slow, or medium, depending on the day/night. Do you work on one site or multi-stream? Set a goal that works for you, or if you're not meeting your goal, work on the cam site/s that makes you more money in less time.
A few months ago I was online for 6/7 hours, no matter what. But I was working hard and I changed that, I want to focus more on my mental health and the time I spent with my loved ones. I'm only on one site.

I use a Pomodoro timer to stream in 45 min increments. I aim for 3-5 per day. (Streamate)
If I'm ahead on my financial goals, I have been known to fuck off for the whole day if the first stream is really bad and kills my mood :giggle: Do my best to never be on cam looking visibly frustrated.

For CB/MFC it would usually take about 2 hrs to build momentum, not sure how it is there now days.

I'm on MFC and I try to give it an hour, but my score is pretty low and I get very nervous about it getting super low.

On the otherhand I've seen a show and personally had a show turn all the way around before the hour was up and ended up staying longer! O: Those are pretty exciting

I think mine is low too, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be comparing it to.
In alot of things I've read 1000 is a good place to be at, but I'm not entirely sure how accurate that is currently? I still strive for that personally

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mel1 and MarieElise
A few months ago I was online for 6/7 hours, no matter what. But I was working hard and I changed that, I want to focus more on my mental health and the time I spent with my loved ones. I'm only on one site.
Spend as much time as you need to, but don't spend too much time online and not make money. Life is too short. There's nothing wrong with focusing on mental health and time spent with loved ones. More people should be doing exactly what you're doing now. They don't, but they should. Glad to read/see you're making money on just one site. Nice photo.

• Hugs
Reactions: jillianna and Mel1

Happy Birthday!!!:party:

I stay online about 5 / 7 days minimum 2 hours, maximum 6. I have 'target' 1500tk per hour, if I don't make them I go offline after 2 hours in most cases. Unfortunatelly I bacame very lazy and I lost my motivation long time ago.

I think mine is low too, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be comparing it to.
In alot of things I've read 1000 is a good place to be at, but I'm not entirely sure how accurate that is currently? I still strive for that personally
When I was on MFC, I was having a great time when I was between 3000-4000 camscore and could stick around multiple hours, but I slowly saw it drop. At 2500-3000 it was fine but I ended up leaving the site once my score got below 2200. It's obviously different for everyone but that was my cut-off point of thinking "this isn't worth it to me anymore" because I ended up regularly sitting there entertaining freeloaders with no tips for ages and getting significantly less money each shift than I was used to.

That's not to say that that's a bad camscore, it's just that when I joined a different site, I realised my time was more efficiently spent over there and I'm no longer getting my shows recorded and posted all over the internet for free which is a nice bonus haha

Status
Not open for further replies.