AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stream Not Working? "Notification Bar"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Has anyone else been getting this all day?
No matter what room or page I go onto, I keep getting this at the top of the page, and I always click the "x" to close it, but as soon as I refresh or go to another page or broadcast room, it shows it again. No streams are lagging for me, so it's annoying that it keeps popping up.
Hopefully it's happening for everyone and not just for me. I am on desktop/pc (windows + chrome).
Or is it because I am using an ad blocker and now this is going to continuously show? I hope not, because it's Gener8 I use, not just a regular ad blocker.

sc-streamnotworking.png

I disabled my built-in adblocker which I have used for years and never had problems, and now the issue has gone. I have disabled it only on SC, but still it's weird why it suddenly did it. Never seen that problem before, unless it's a new notification and being tested?

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
As a model I can say that SC is developing suuuuper fast, almost every week there are improved features and UI from the models side at least, and improved security features. From your description it just seems they have disabled ad blockers. I’ve heard about lots of SFW sites doing this lately so it’s probably not a “problem” just an update. Just my guess

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Has anyone else been getting this all day?
No matter what room or page I go onto, I keep getting this at the top of the page, and I always click the "x" to close it, but as soon as I refresh or go to another page or broadcast room, it shows it again. No streams are lagging for me, so it's annoying that it keeps popping up.
Hopefully it's happening for everyone and not just for me. I am on desktop/pc (windows + chrome).
Or is it because I am using an ad blocker and now this is going to continuously show? I hope not, because it's Gener8 I use, not just a regular ad blocker.

View attachment 97151
I'm having the exact same issue and notice today.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.