AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

stream problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Is anyone eles having stream problems ( lag / frozen ) after last OBS extesions update to V 1.3.1 ?? Is just horrible!

Did you run an internet speed test to make sure your upload is stable?

yes, internet have good results but stream keep reconect and get me online and offline from 5 in 5 seconds
Ok. Have you tried switching which server you're broadcasting on? If so and it didn't get better it could be an issue with the Amazon server banks. OBS is a pass through. Normal causes in FPS drops are due to too much strain on your CPU or it's the network itself (circle back to Amazon servers).

Hi.
I don't think it's about the recent OBS update as I haven't had it updated yet.

I was unable to stream today as it was lagging terribly. I saw some other rooms had the same problem today. Some were lagging more, some were lagging less. I tried changing servers, restarted my computer and the router. Nothing helped.

All seems to work smoothly on mobile but not on PC.

@EllaM write the support telling them about this issues so they have a close look at your case. That's what I've just done. They should investigate if there are more complaints.

Reactions: EllaM
I've been on for a little more than an hour, zero dropped frames.

• Sorry to hear that.
The lagging was not in all rooms. Maybe it depended on location. I don't know. But the problem had been there in the past couple of days for sure as I saw complaints of users in other rooms, not mine only. CB responded to me at night to go check if things were ok because they worked on the issue and it seemed to be sorted now. Hopefully, they're right. I don't have access to my computer for a quick test at the moment so I can't tell more.

The lagging was not in all rooms. Maybe it depended on location. I don't know. But the problem had been there in the past couple of days for sure as I saw complaints of users in other rooms, not mine only. CB responded to me at night to go check if things were ok because they worked on the issue and it seemed to be sorted now. Hopefully, they're right. I don't have access to my computer for a quick test at the moment so I can't tell more.
I think could be something about location. I m from Romania and my mod told me after he checked any rooms he find this problem to other 2 girls, both from Romania.. I writed to support and I hope they will find a way to resolve that soon.

I tried everything last night before mail them, change internet network, use other browser, even reinstall other version of OBS.

I think could be something about location. I m from Romania and my mod told me after he checked any rooms he find this problem to other 2 girls, both from Romania.. I writed to support and I hope they will find a way to resolve that soon.

I tried everything last night before mail them, change internet network, use other browser, even reinstall other version of OBS.
Are you having the issue now?
I'm about to log in (5-10 mins) so I can let you know if I have any issues (also in ro)

I'm about to log in (5-10 mins) so I can let you know if I have any issues (also in ro)
Not having any issues with lag or the cam freezing yet for me.

don't know yet. I will be live in about 30 mins and see & I will be back with updates

I was on for an hour, everything seemed perfect!

update : after 30 mins online stream is solid
Hi, I have the same problem with lag/frozen and I am from Romania too, how did you solved it? Please help me.. I have i5-10400F, gtx 1650 16gb ram, and I stream on 4-5 sites

Hi, I have the same problem with lag/frozen and I am from Romania too, how did you solved it? Please help me.. I have i5-10400F, gtx 1650 16gb ram, and I stream on 4-5 sites
I did nothing, most probablly was a problem from them and they solve it. Next day was just fine without change nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.