AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate Question…Does anyone what’s up with sending pics through messenger?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2021
I was wondering if someone could help me out!? I have the option on my gold menu for send pics! Usually I would be able to upload a photo in messenger by clicking the attach button at the bottom left.. when they use the option on the gold menu! But, now it won’t let me send them pics threw messenger when they too for it? Sooo I was wondering if I’ve missed some type of update or something! Or if there is a different way to send them the pic? Also I’ve tried to upload on my photos in my own media gallery, is there a way to upload pics in the media galleries like you do with videos and just send them out? TIA… sorry I know this was a lot hope it makes sense and someone can help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.