AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2023
Hi all, I'm a fairly new member on Streamate and wondered if someone could answer a question for me.
Does a model on my favourites list know if I have logged in, even if I am not in her room? I'm not being a sneak around and am loyal really, but sometimes I just like to have a bit of a browse around the site.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi all, I'm a fairly new member on Streamate and wondered if someone could answer a question for me.
Does a model on my favourites list know if I have logged in, even if I am not in her room? I'm not being a sneak around and am loyal really, but sometimes I just like to have a bit of a browse around the site.
Thanks in advance for any help.
We are NOT notified who is online. However, If you are logged into your member account, and you go into our room, yes, we can see you. And some models, like myself, may directly ask you what you are wanting or looking for, if you just hang out not saying anything, or getting anything.

I suggest not lurking her room if you aren't spending, or you may come across as a freeloader or stalker type who's getting obsessive. If you keep your name the same and go into other models rooms, technically if she were in that room too, on a member account, she might be able to see. If you feel worried about this (I would say paranoid but unfortunately due to private chats I've had w other models, I do know some models will lurk other models rooms, and take note what members are there tipping :facepalm: - so not paranoia) I would set your chat to invisible, and just change your user name a lot. A model who knows you, can only see your member ID in her room, not in other model's rooms. So if you are set to "invisible" or have a different name, no one would know. A lot of SM models do spend time lurking each others rooms, on member accounts.

Hence the reason I personally kick lurkers, since I don't want uninvited models in my room, pretending to be members. Or members who are getting over attached spending too much time in there, and feeding into any kind of weird para social thing they might be growing for me. If you change your name a bunch your regular models may get suspicious, so I would try to keep it the same for each different model. I have a member who always changes his name, but is an above board guy. I just assume he's paranoid, but it is something I notice ie when the same member is changing his name all the time.

If you set yourself to invisible, the model who's room it is will likely still say your screen name at some point when answering questions etc. So yeah it's a lot of work to go completely undetected, unless you just browse from logged out, like everyone else does, and only log in once you've decided on a specific model for a show. Sorry if that was really long winded and confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schnauzevoll
Status
Not open for further replies.