AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Newbie Customer Questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 20, 2024
I am a relatively new customer and have a few questions, mostly related to anonymous viewing. (I am an "Ultimate member."). I apologize if these are stupid questions or if they may have been addressed before - I could not find anything.
The first question is - what does a model see when I enter her room anonymously? Can she see my Level? Can she see if I am a "Friend" or if I have made her a "Favorite"?
Second, can a model see which customers have made her a Favorite (even if I am not in her room)?
Third, can models see when a customer who has made them a Friend and/or Favorite logs on to SC, even if the customer has not joined the model's stream? I ask because there is one model who on several occasions has sent me a "hi" message right after I log on, even though I have not entered her room. Or could this just be a coincidence?
Finally, one completely unrelated question. How should one respond to messages and/or friend requests from other users (non-models)? I have been ignoring them, as I assume they are scams (some say something like, "Would you like to see something?") but I don't want to seem rude.
Thank you - again, apologies if these are dumb questions.

I am a relatively new customer and have a few questions, mostly related to anonymous viewing. (I am an "Ultimate member."). I apologize if these are stupid questions or if they may have been addressed before - I could not find anything.
I think most of these questions have been answered somewhere on the forums but It is not always easy to find those posts.
I am not a model so will only answer a couple of your questions.

Third, can models see when a customer who has made them a Friend and/or Favorite logs on to SC, even if the customer has not joined the model's stream? I ask because there is one model who on several occasions has sent me a "hi" message right after I log on, even though I have not entered her room. Or could this just be a coincidence?
Friends show up as having green dot beside their avatar in a friends list, so if they are checking their list they can see you are online.

Finally, one completely unrelated question. How should one respond to messages and/or friend requests from other users (non-models)? I have been ignoring them, as I assume they are scams (some say something like, "Would you like to see something?") but I don't want to seem rude.
Whether you answer is up to you. Merely answering cannot cause you any "damage", although most such discussions are wastes of time ;) you can always block the sender at any time.

As to "invisible" mode, be aware that it does NOT mean that no trace of your site activity exists, it merely means that you do not appear in the list of active users in a model's room.

Upvote 0
I think most of these questions have been answered somewhere on the forums but It is not always easy to find those posts.
I am not a model so will only answer a couple of your questions.

Friends show up as having green dot beside their avatar in a friends list, so if they are checking their list they can see you are online.

Whether you answer is up to you. Merely answering cannot cause you any "damage", although most such discussions are wastes of time ;) you can always block the sender at any time.

As to "invisible" mode, be aware that it does NOT mean that no trace of your site activity exists, it merely means that you do not appear in the list of active users in a model's room.
Thank you!

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0