AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No Viewers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 21, 2024
When I see a lady that I am interested in and she has no viewers or very few and I then enter her room does she see me enter? I always feel a bit awkward in just popping in and then out. Should I at least leave a small tip and say hi? And if I do am I giving hope for more to come? Am I being silly in worrying about how she feels?

Thank you for that. So, when I check into a room you can immediately see that I have entered? Is it Ok for me to just tip a small amount, say hi , thanks and then leave? Just as a courtesy?

Upvote 0
Silverwolfy, there is usually a lag of a few seconds before you show up on her viewer list. If she is paying attention, she will notice. If you tip her when you come in just to say hello, she will really notice you. And yes, tipping a small (double figure) amount is a very decent thing to do. It would be more welcome if you chatted for a bit, and she will want to keep you there , if nothing more than to have a respectable and literate viewer to talk to.

Upvote 0