AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any idea why I'm seeing this?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
I started seeing this message a few days ago, and I have changed nothing on my end.

Untitled12.png

The page(s) are loading fine and I have deleted all of my cookies/cache items with no luck. The error does not load in every single room I enter, and it's totally random when it does occur.

Any ideas?

I started seeing this message a few days ago, and I have changed nothing on my end.

View attachment 99626

The page(s) are loading fine and I have deleted all of my cookies/cache items with no luck. The error does not load in every single room I enter, and it's totally random when it does occur.

Any ideas?
I've been seeing that a lot lately. Also some lagging and other glitches with the stream. I thought it was my internet so I went over to some other sites and rooms. Streams were fine from the other sites, so maybe something is going on with Stripchat for last month or two.

Upvote 0
They have gotten stupid on the site with ping and latency so now if you are above what they have stupidly set as their limits it seems you see that warning. They expect anyone from anywhere in the world to have a 4 ms ping and under 10ms latency in download and upload speeds. That is why models are having issues connecting or staying connected to the site. It is why lovense toys are disconnecting or not reacting to tips when they should. I am in the US and if they had a fiber optic cable ran directly from their server to my house it would be more than 4ms to connect. This way if you have a connection issue, cannot watch videos posted by models etc. they can blame your connection/computer and not have to fix anything on the site. All of this started happening when they added the reviews for models to their pages and has gotten worse since. I think it is a major reason traffic on the site has dropped dramatically. Users get disconnected and models getting disconnected is not a good thing and keeps users away and frustrates the models trying to put on shows.

Reactions: MrJ and HeadyRaven
Upvote 0