AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

'Ownership Error' on PM & 'unauth token_session_id' to Break Archives & Broadcast Club Publicly in Different Regions & Hide Destroy Purchased Content

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2023
BASED ON the below you can see that the model asked me to join the club show which she calls a group, there is no club record in the archive, however, only the extra PM with the ownership error, yet from my favorites and from--even though she removed the show from the club--and from the broken image in the notice of new content in the club that it is a club show and that it does exist as such a show. I have worked as a manager and while I know that you can change a lot of the titling stuff on shows, but how did the interface allow her to decide what is in my archive and make my visual reality at the moment a show is occurring not the recorded reality? She has done this to destroy special shows, broadcast them publicly and to change tip records on lovense. I caught her red handed and support says nothing. It took months and me working the trust and finances of other models to eventually manage and then get some inner IT experience. We still however cannot effectively and seamlessly cause the ownership error or its public chat room correlate--unauth token_session_id... She is also able to clear all i write in chat by a short term like two second ban. Support has been no help. When i first brought t up they said all was working properly. Then when i proved it and the model and her tech team kidnapped and deleted my account on dec 17, 2023 immediately after i reported her, all support did was reinstate the account 4 hours later and suggest i not share accounts. I did not share accounts it was a hack i could see though a shared workspace in a gmail, where we together edited her content as we shared ownership of same. I really want to have a model account to play with and replicate and defeat these tricks and believe MFC is sheltering a fraud here... and supplying the tech necessary to accomplish it and keeping that same tech from users as there are no male models.. My partner is signing up for us nect month to keep trying to figure this out, but I believe it has to do with using region blocking, freinding or whitelisting around it, and publishing shows or having shows where your own vpn region is blocked but you are whitelisting yourself around the block so you will not be visible broadcasting to anyone save those already in a show... it's a lot of trouble to annoy me, but it's happened now like systematically since she joined a studio in feb. We had known one another 2.5 years before and never had an issue.

Any help appreciated....

1704012387130.png
BAS

1704013148991.png1704012409049.png

Attachments

• 1704013271878.png
    1704013271878.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 4
It is really hard to sort through that blob of text. Please separate out specific issues into their own paragraph, I can't even tell what the problem is.

It seems you overstepped a line being a room helper, you should not be doing that much. Room helpers should just ban troublemakers and update topic, maybe edit a whiteboard. That's it. The fact you feel you need access to a model account just proves you're in too deep.

Club shows are not group shows, they don't archive the same as a group or private, don't look for it in your archives, view it on Share, if you're given access to the recording at all (she doesn't have to).

Outside of those points I can't tell what you're looking for.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.