AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate Recordings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2023
I normally stream from a laptop and used to have the shows auto record but lately it stopped. There is supposed to be a selection in the preferences to set it to manual or auto record but that selection is not there for me. Looking at support it says that it is for PC based streams that you can record and not mobile. Being on a laptop it should still work and has in the past. It also states to use the chrome browser which I am. Is there anything else I am missing or a work around to be able to get the setting to show so I can select it?

not sure if this is a new glitch. i haven't streamed in a few months. i always had issues with the auto record. usually not recording or recording partially because it was corrupted. so i manually record shows. very rarely i had any issues. have you tried that?

if you haven't done so, recommend messaging support about this glitch.

not sure if this is a new glitch. i haven't streamed in a few months. i always had issues with the auto record. usually not recording or recording partially because it was corrupted. so i manually record shows. very rarely i had any issues. have you tried that?

if you haven't done so, recommend messaging support about this glitch.
Yes I sent a message. I can't even select manual record because the selection does not come up at all in preferences.

Yes I sent a message. I can't even select manual record because the selection does not come up at all in preferences.
You are right. Looks like it maybe disabled? Because it was right there in the settings, and the directions for it on the smhelp page says it should be there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.