AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stream Master for CB only

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I feel like we need do a "JINX! pinch, poke you owe me a Coke!" thing here. :) Also Ohmibod now has this really weird subscription model. Pay $9.99 a month for discounts and access to new toys before anyone else? Um, no.
Funny thing is with the amount that Lovense break, if they offered a subscription to get discounts on replacements I could see a lot of people using it 😂

hopefully they dont read this thread and get ideas 👀

Reactions: Vixxen81
Funny thing is with the amount that Lovense break, if they offered a subscription to get discounts on replacements I could see a lot of people using it 😂

hopefully they dont read this thread and get ideas 👀
They have enough really terrible ideas already.

Reactions: KingMarti
It really doesn't matter what "product" you want to talk about, "manufactured obsolescence" is what they all do. Appliances, electronics, cars, etc... it is all made to break.

Reactions: Vixxen81