AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2018
So I decided to make a streamate account yesterday, before making an account I read mixed reviews, however I thought I would try it out as several times I viewed as a guest, HD cam quality, gold shows etc

Today, I logged in and got a notification, 'issue has beed detected on your account' I spoke to a live representative, who claimed the reason was 'you're not located where you say you are' and told him multiple yes I'm from the UK however, his response was you're not, 'account closed' he said I'm able to make a new account but don't think I will given my experience over a day. My main concern is, I gave my banking details, name etc which was mandatory on live chat and also stored on my account which was a required initial step. No specific reason other than location was given to me why my account was closed. I've been on several other cam sites over the years and never had a problem.

Maybe our new friend @Catalina SM can give some insight.

I was going to assume you were using a VPN but it doesn't appear you're on one here at ACF, so I am curious why you "aren't where you say you are" lol.

SM is very strict on things like this, I guess to prevent credit card fraud.
I had a regular recently try to access the site from another country while on vacation and they temporarily locked his account because the IP didn't match the zip associated with the credit card he had on file or some nonsense like that.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
So I decided to make a streamate account yesterday, before making an account I read mixed reviews, however I thought I would try it out as several times I viewed as a guest, HD cam quality, gold shows etc

Today, I logged in and got a notification, 'issue has beed detected on your account' I spoke to a live representative, who claimed the reason was 'you're not located where you say you are' and told him multiple yes I'm from the UK however, his response was you're not, 'account closed' he said I'm able to make a new account but don't think I will given my experience over a day. My main concern is, I gave my banking details, name etc which was mandatory on live chat and also stored on my account which was a required initial step. No specific reason other than location was given to me why my account was closed. I've been on several other cam sites over the years and never had a problem.

Hi @Jay790 ,

My name is Catalina, i am representing Streamate in Europe for models and studios. I'm not dealing with customer type of issues, but reading your comment i can help to figure out what was the problem.
Please send me a PM here with your registered email address on our site and one of our reps will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Best,
Catalina

@AmberCutie it may vary on sites perhaps, I've not had a problem elsewhere so I don't know, the advisor didn't give much more information other than location, but said I can make a new account.

I had a regular recently try to access the site from another country while on vacation and they temporarily locked his account because the IP didn't match the zip associated with the credit card he had on file or some nonsense like that.

I know, mine however was a misunderstanding from their side which they failed to resolve, they said I'm not in a country or accessing the site from the country I stated so therefore my account will be closed.

They did the same thing to me once because I logged on with my VPN on and set to another country. It only took a few minutes to get it unlocked but I actually quite like the fact that they were on it so fast. Gives the impression they are taking security more seriously than some others.

Hi @Jay790 ,

My name is Catalina, i am representing Streamate in Europe for models and studios. I'm not dealing with customer type of issues, but reading your comment i can help to figure out what was the problem.
Please send me a PM here with your registered email address on our site and one of our reps will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Best,
Catalina

@Catalina SM I am unable to PM you, as I'm a new member here you have limited features as far as I'm aware.
This will be the case with new members, @Catalina SM, that they cannot initiate private messages. You're welcome to initiate a message with them though, and they'll be able to reply. :)

Reactions: Catalina SM
Status
Not open for further replies.