AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streaming from OBS - not able to receive private show request

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2019
Hi girls,

i am kind of new to the whole videochat world. Recently i discovered MFC and i prefer it much more to Chaturbate. Unfortunately, i am encountering a huge problem.

While streaming to Chaturbate i always used OBS which made everything very easy. Now i am trying to setup OBS since a few days for Myfreecams. I manage to get the stream work and quality and enconding works fine.

The big issue i am having is, that if i stream over OBS and not Flash/RTC software, users can only send me group show request. The button for private show request stays always gray (disabled) on the Users site. In the options i enabled Group & Private Shows of course.

Now before contacting the MFC support i was thinking that maybe one of you encountered the same problem and knows a solution?

Thanks for ur help girls :**

Hi girls,

i am kind of new to the whole videochat world. Recently i discovered MFC and i prefer it much more to Chaturbate. Unfortunately, i am encountering a huge problem.

While streaming to Chaturbate i always used OBS which made everything very easy. Now i am trying to setup OBS since a few days for Myfreecams. I manage to get the stream work and quality and enconding works fine.

The big issue i am having is, that if i stream over OBS and not Flash/RTC software, users can only send me group show request. The button for private show request stays always gray (disabled) on the Users site. In the options i enabled Group & Private Shows of course.

Now before contacting the MFC support i was thinking that maybe one of you encountered the same problem and knows a solution?

Thanks for ur help girls :**
The external broadcaster connection is still in beta and does not allow for groups, private, or club shows yet.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Fatquack
Upvote 0
Hey!! Does anyone know if this has this been updated yet ? Or if WebRTC Plugin fixes the issue ? I have gotten sooo many questions/complaints about this and really don't want to have to give up OBS :~(

XOXO Thanks !!!

Upvote 0
Hey!! Does anyone know if this has this been updated yet ? Or if WebRTC Plugin fixes the issue ? I have gotten sooo many questions/complaints about this and really don't want to have to give up OBS :~(

XOXO Thanks !!!
They're still working on it. Using the regular WebRTC (not Sidekick) will allow you to do groups/private/etc, but that connection hasn't been very stable lately.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SatanJonez
Upvote 0
I wonder when they will get this all figured out so we can do privates/group on OBS?
I believe they need to get it much more stable for both models and users before they will implement it. I would expect early next year, but no idea how long it'll take really. Flash will be gone in one year, so that's the ultimate deadline, obviously, but I imagine they want it done ASAP.

Upvote 0
I believe they need to get it much more stable for both models and users before they will implement it. I would expect early next year, but no idea how long it'll take really. Flash will be gone in one year, so that's the ultimate deadline, obviously, but I imagine they want it done ASAP.

ur so helpful xoxoxoxoxo

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.