AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streaming on multiple usernames at once

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 2, 2024
Hello, a while back i received a warning, b/c i was on 2 usernames at once, but, within the warning it said, i could do it, as long as it was 2 different cameras / angles, was i hallucinating or is this indeed fact. Thanks

@punker barbie

Hello, a while back i received a warning, b/c i was on 2 usernames at once, but, within the warning it said, i could do it, as long as it was 2 different cameras / angles, was i hallucinating or is this indeed fact. Thanks

@punker barbie
That is a fact.

You can not use the same camera to stream on 2 usernames but you can use a different camera to stream on the other account

Upvote 0
That is a fact.

You can not use the same camera to stream on 2 usernames but you can use a different camera to stream on the other account

Are you replying from a technical stand-point or are you replying from a CB rules stand-point? Meaning, in the TOS.. if i use a diff camera / angle ... will i not get a warning, b/c its a diff angle?

Upvote 0