AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streaming while Camming!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2016
Leftcoast, Canada
www.letsplayloki.com
Twitter Username
@LetsPlayLoki
MFC Username
LetsPlayLoki
Hey nerdy ladies

I'm brand new to ACF and pretty new to camming. I have been camming on MFC while I play games on my PS4 and stream the gameplay (and voice only) on Twitch. I figured that streamers are already making money doing this on Twitch, why not do it topless!

I have already had quite a few guys become regulars and I try to keep things sexy by using load screens (Which Fallout 4 has a lot of!) to do sexy things, but I'm looking for ways to increase my token rate. Anyone have some pointers?

Currently I have a countdown to topless, then to naked.
I sell Snapchat and Videos
I offer for people to pay to party with me so we can play together
People have sent me games/gift cards for things they want me to play

What are some other ideas I can do while playing to bump my token?

What about playing something and having members tip to play with you? I play hearthstone a lot, which is a free download, and you can add friends by username.

Reactions: AutumnAtoms
I often play Valkyria Chronicles while camming, so this is actually a really cool idea! I'd been wondering if it'd be possible to stream gameplay in a corner window on the cam video or something like that. Computer technology is a tad confusing to me.

I'd been wondering if it'd be possible to stream gameplay in a corner window on the cam video or something like that.

Try downloading Manycam (I recommend buying just the first tier of software for like $50 to get rid of the watermark and unlock a lot of the features you need.) There are a ton of filters and even a 3 screen option, so you can do picture in picture , stream 2 cams at once, or have a selected area of your desktop streaming.

Try downloading Manycam (I recommend buying just the first tier of software for like $50 to get rid of the watermark and unlock a lot of the features you need.) There are a ton of filters and even a 3 screen option, so you can do picture in picture , stream 2 cams at once, or have a selected area of your desktop streaming.
Thank you so much for this! I've been trying to figure out how to get paid to play video games, since cam time is pretty much my only kid free time I'd love to combine the two. You're awesome. :cat:

Reactions: SquisherGirl
I'm planning on setting up a Twitch account soon to start streaming some games, I'm thinking things like wwe2k16, GTAV, maybe pokemon too. I hadn't even thought about streaming on a cam site at the same time. I'll have to come check out your streams sometime!

I know a lot of people use XSplit . Looking into trying it out myself. It is only $5 a month for the premium version I think

I know a lot of people use XSplit . Looking into trying it out myself. It is only $5 a month for the premium version I think
XSplit is definitely the way to go for streaming games! So many options and as far as I know compatible with most camsites.

Reactions: Calliope

XSplit is definitely the way to go for streaming games! So many options and as far as I know compatible with most camsites.

Do any of you know if Xsplit Broadcaster or Xsplit Gamecaster is the way to go? They look the same to me but I've had problems of frozen screens with OBS.

Do any of you know if Xsplit Broadcaster or Xsplit Gamecaster is the way to go? They look the same to me but I've had problems of frozen screens with OBS.
Xsplit broadcaster 100%! I use it every time I stream. I use overlays, play games while streaming on MFC, and can record all my shows without interrupting my stream! :D

I'll definitely have to check out xSplit! Once I have a good laptop that can stream and game, I want to do a few shows like that a month.

As for other ideas for tokens, I can see it depending on the game you're playing. Maybe things such as "Tip xx for Melee attacks only, xx for only Sniper shots, xx for turn up difficulty, xx for no potions/quicksaves, xx for no reload for _ amount of time"
May work for Fallout 4? I play mostly FPS so that's all that comes to mind, haha.

Reactions: FrankieDay
Someone told me once that on MFC it is against the rules to split screen? I'd love to combine camming and gaming but I don't want to get banned because of it. Are you guys splitting screens on other websites?
According to http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models It is allowed for models to work on multiple sites at the same time. There is no penalty for it. However, it is strongly discouraged...
  • Models working on multiple sites have to split their time and attention.
  • Models working on multiple sites have to split their bandwidth (connection speed) and therefore the video quality on both sites suffers.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
According to http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models It is allowed for models to work on multiple sites at the same time. There is no penalty for it. However, it is strongly discouraged...
  • Models working on multiple sites have to split their time and attention.
  • Models working on multiple sites have to split their bandwidth (connection speed) and therefore the video quality on both sites suffers.
I think she meant split screening as in having your stream contain both video of your cam in addition to video of the game on screen at the same time. Not so much the streaming on multiple sites simultaneously. (Please correct me if i'm wrong!)

I'm interested in knowing this as well! :)

Reactions: Mira_xo
Status
Not open for further replies.