AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Account Hidden = Banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2022
Hello all. A model I follow on Stripchat shows their account hidden. It's the first time I've checked on the model in months, but my email shows they were last active 2 weeks ago. Does anyone know if that means the model is banned or they intentionally disabled their account? I don't think it's a ban on me since I haven't visited the model in months though I did buy a video a few weeks ago just fine. And I can't access the room through VPN or anything.

The account is Zeus_Latino.

Last edited:
Hello all. A model I follow on Stripchat shows their account hidden. It's the first time I've checked on the model in months, but my email shows they were last active 2 weeks ago. Does anyone know if that means the model is banned or they intentionally disabled their account? I don't think it's a ban on me since I haven't visited the model in months though I did buy a video a few weeks ago just fine. And I can't access the room through VPN or anything.

The account is Zeus_Latino.
Not banned or closed.

But I will not speculate what the issue might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.