AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat and Studio

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hey guys. I'm streaming on Stripchat and so far so good. I want to leave the phsyical studio and rent a flat bc they talk the half for nothing.

I'd like to know if it's possible to them keep my account so I can't make a new one. These places are a bit shady.

Greetings.

I can't speak for stripchat. But, on other platforms, it's usually the studio who owns the account and when a model leaves the studio she needs to create a new one as the studio won't give up the account. Most typically will create a name very similar to their old so that people can find her relatively easy.

Upvote 0
Hey guys. I'm streaming on Stripchat and so far so good. I want to leave the phsyical studio and rent a flat bc they talk the half for nothing.

I'd like to know if it's possible to them keep my account so I can't make a new one. These places are a bit shady.

LoLitaLatina, it depends on which studio you are leaving

Please, PM or email me at chloe@stripchat.com

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.