AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

stripchat ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2023
Hi! I've been streaming on this platform for about 2 years or more. At first I started streaming in a small studio, but then when the first studio didn't pay me for my stream, I left and started streaming in another larger studio. I have been streaming there since 18.12.21. But 2 months ago the studio told me: "You can't broadcast right now, we have problems with your account." I noticed that I can't log in to my account. In this case, I had a permanent ban on forgery of documents. But I have never had forged documents. And then the studio told me that they used Photoshop because they wanted to get a promo. I didn't know about it. Now I have left the studio and would like to stream solo without a studio or anyone else. Could you help me create a new account? I have all my documents, and I can show everything to prove that I have real documents. Please can u help me? @Charlie_SC I was one of the top 20 model on stripchat and always had 2-3k viewers 🥺🥺

Hey 🙂
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and review your case.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.