AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat block account 30 days

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2023
Hi. Please help me. I haven't been online for 4 days. When I tried to open it today, the information "account blocked" appeared and it was 2 hours ago. I haven't been online for 4 days, I haven't made any kind of advertisement. Please unblock my account, I desperately need money. Please.

Hi. Please help me. I haven't been online for 4 days. When I tried to open it today, the information "account blocked" appeared and it was 2 hours ago. I haven't been online for 4 days, I haven't made any kind of advertisement. Please unblock my account, I desperately need money. My username is Vickysecret96. Im disperate .....

Upvote 0
I received a reply from stripchat support that I am blocked for 30 days because they found a picture in which I was advertising on onlyfans. Something like that... it's a joke. It's a picture posted 6 months ago that received stripchat approval to be posted. After 6 months I am blocked absolutely abusively!!!! I prayed to them...with no resolution. They actually make fun of me. It is beyond words what these people do.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.