AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat direct deposit what’s it come up as

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They pay out on Tuesday's and it depends on your bank. First deposits can take longer. I usually get the direct deposits on Thursdays. When they switched banks on their end it took up to a week. This is normal. At least you get paid every week vs bimonthly with other sites.

Upvote 0
It's always a test deposit to make sure you entered in valid banking information. Don't worry. It arrives under the company "W*is e b*it s L*L*C."

For the sake of models trying to hide their source of income could you mask that company name with some spaces/characters or something because right now its not exposed when you google it but i'm sure it will be once google picks up this thread.

Upvote 0
For the sake of models trying to hide their source of income could you mask that company name with some spaces/characters or something because right now its not exposed when you google it but i'm sure it will be once google picks up this thread.
Hide from whom? Nosy bank reps? Only one having access to a model's bank account should be the model and if someone else is on the account they should already be close enough to know their business. It's breach of ethics for bank tellers to google it and direct deposit is set up through back offices not front lines. They don't give a shit as long as it's legit. We can't edit posts unless it's only been a few minutes anyway.

Upvote 0
Hide from whom? Nosy bank reps? Only one having access to a model's bank account should be the model and if someone else is on the account they should already be close enough to know their business. It's breach of ethics for bank tellers to google it and direct deposit is set up through back offices not front lines. They don't give a shit as long as it's legit. We can't edit posts unless it's only been a few minutes anyway.

When you apply for something like a loan or mortgage for example they are going to want to see proof of income, that may be bank statements, that may be tax returns, either way that name is going to show up. Also "if someone else is on the account they should already be close enough to know their business" is not necessarily true either.

Upvote 0
ok yall are steering off the OG topic..... i asked a question it hasnt been answered yall just started your own conversation in my topic
the last question you asked "Okay so how long should it be after getting the 1 cent put in for the real full amount to go in" for me they didn't do a 1 cent deposit before the first few payments came in and then they just did a 1 cent deposit at random one day after they had already deposited a few times 🤷‍♂️ I don't think its relevant to how long it takes to get paid.

Upvote 0
ok yall are steering off the OG topic..... i asked a question it hasnt been answered yall just started your own conversation in my topic
No need to get salty. And we did answer your question. There's no way to know 100% when it's coming in as there's variables. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean we didn't provide one.

Upvote 0
When you apply for something like a loan or mortgage for example they are going to want to see proof of income, that may be bank statements, that may be tax returns, either way that name is going to show up. Also "if someone else is on the account they should already be close enough to know their business" is not necessarily true either.
If you are trying to prove your income, you can't hide income sources anyways. It's actually illegal during the loan process. If someone has access to your banking information, that is a whole other game going on. The "so you are a character model..." conversation is on the person signing a contract with the website they are working for...I answered the question asked?

Upvote 0
I've been doing this for many many many years. What you are describing is not realistic. If a model is worried about this, they can work for a studio or a S-CORP etc. Regardless you can't hide your sources of income when it's blatantly on the model's deposit documents. I don't talk in code on the forums.

Upvote 0
I've been doing this for many many many years. What you are describing is not realistic. If a model is worried about this, they can work for a studio or a S-CORP etc. Regardless you can't hide your sources of income when it's blatantly on the model's deposit documents. I don't talk in code on the forums.
Sorry I don't understand what you are trying to say here, if no one knows what w*ise b*its LLC is then it doesn't really matter that it shows up on the deposits. Its currently not a company name you can google and determine that its associated to stripchat. Is it realistic to hide that fact from google for many years? no not really but that doesn't mean we should contribute to speeding it up.

Upvote 0
Sorry I don't understand what you are trying to say here, if no one knows what w*ise b*its LLC is then it doesn't really matter that it shows up on the deposits. Its currently not a company name you can google and determine that its associated to stripchat. Is it realistic to hide that fact from google for many years? no not really but that doesn't mean we should contribute to speeding it up.
If Amber feels it is important and necessary, she can edit or delete my comment as this is her forum. God I can't even imagine trying to respond to people on this forum in code.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
If Amber feels it is important and necessary, she can edit or delete my comment as this his her forum. God I can't even image trying to respond to people on this forum in code.
I don't have a problem with it. I think it's helpful info for newcomers. It can be very confusing as a new model/creator on multiple sites which ones are which.

Upvote 0
I don't have a problem with it. I think it's helpful info for newcomers. It can be very confusing as a new model/creator on multiple sites which ones are which.
I have a freaking spreadsheet since I do affiliate and streaming on multiple sites plus the content sites, sextpanther and OF. Sometimes I have to track down a payment. I don't see how this is classified info lol. There's like 10 different random and innocuous sounding deposit names. It's confusing if you don't remember

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.