AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat down for anyone else? Doesn't load at all

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Non stop loading for me. Anyone else having the same problem?

Screenshot_20220331-213743_Chrome.png

Been doing it for 20 mins now

Working for me just checking now. Slow to load video for some that I tried. Others loaded fine. Site itself and directory loaded as usual.

Upvote 0
We are doing a little technical work, soon we will start working as usual.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Non stop loading for me. Anyone else having the same problem?

View attachment 92308

Been doing it for 20 mins now
Happened to me also yesterday. In the middle of a private. :woops: The model had to reboot her computer and it took several minutes for her to be able to come back online.

Weird thing is that if I click on a link from my browsing history(using Chrome) to get back to the same model's room, I get a 404 error message saying her room couldn't be found.

Upvote 0
I saw similar problems, and the model I was watching was quite confused because it was her first day and she thought she did something wrong.

Also, video+audio were badly synchronized for several hours. The video was later than than the audio stream, and the amount of the delay kept changing, up to one second. That makes a bad impression to viewers. I kept adjusting that in her OBS settings via teamviewer, right click on the settings of the microphone in the audio mixer and then "advanced", but that also distracts a bit from broadcasting. In the end, video+audio seemed to be in sync again.

Upvote 0
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If anyone is still having issues, please do not hesitate to let us know for further assistance.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
SC/Xhamster down right now? Do you know what the cause(s) of the issue is/was since it seems have happened multiple times in the last week? Seeing the same thing BrettM mentioned originally. Just a loading screen that never loads.

Upvote 0
Just a thought... if the site is gonna be down for any kind of planned maintenance, perhaps warning users and broadcasters through twitter etc, ahead of time would be a good plan? Also, maybe think of putting up a splash screen on the Stripchat homepage indicating a "planned maintenance in progress" (or similar kind of message) while it is occurring, rather than have users and performers freaking out and wondering what's the fracas!

Other platforms have managed to do this. Keep people in the loop.... it's a good thing. :nod:

:think:

Upvote 0
Just a thought... if the site is gonna be down for any kind of planned maintenance, perhaps warning users and broadcasters through twitter etc, ahead of time would be a good plan?

Your feedback is appreciated.

Please note, we don't normally plan for glitches to occur as they surprise us at the same time they surprise you, so we do our best to fix them as quickly as possible and hope members experience only minor inconvenience in the meantime.

We are lucky to have such awesome members 🥰 who alert us of these things right away if/when they occur, and who are always patient and understanding with us whilst we urgently work on fixing the unexpected!

Upvote 0
Your feedback is appreciated.

Please note, we don't normally plan for glitches to occur as they surprise us at the same time they surprise you, so we do our best to fix them as quickly as possible and hope members experience only minor inconvenience in the meantime.

We are lucky to have such awesome members 🥰 who alert us of these things right away if/when they occur, and who are always patient and understanding with us whilst we urgently work on fixing the unexpected!

Thanks for the update...I think he (and myself) mean that even if you do have to do unplanned maintenance, having a web redirect to a separate page that indicates that the site is undergoing maintenance will go a long way to helping users of the site. If the site just "doesn't work" people don't understand why...they might waste time thinking it's something on their end, etc.etc. I understand that perhaps that is not quite as easy or simple a thing depending on the site's web architecture etc. but still...Thanks for listening!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.