AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat: Latest News, New Features & Important Updates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Can I just say I noticed the next payout section in the broadcast center is misleading? It says next payout, shows total tokens from Mon-Tue and then on the bottom paid on Tuesday which is wrong - it should show Mon-Sun since that's what we will be paid out on a Tuesday and only show Mon-Tue on top of the page like always so we know exactly what we have.

Upvote 0
Can I just say I noticed the next payout section in the broadcast center is misleading? It says next payout, shows total tokens from Mon-Tue and then on the bottom paid on Tuesday which is wrong - it should show Mon-Sun since that's what we will be paid out on a Tuesday and only show Mon-Tue on top of the page like always so we know exactly what we have.

On the Dashboard, the "next payout" doesn't roll over on Sunday night when the week does.
The amount displayed here will include all funds until the payment is generated and appears as ‘paid’ on your earnings page. Only then will it be removed/deducted from the dashboard.

(This is done just in case the payment does not get sent or is returned for some reason. Until the payment is 100% gone, the information on the dashboard is not updated)

Please note, we are looking at ways to make this part of the dashboard better/clearer but it is still work-in-progress.

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

NEW UPDATE

"I'll Be Online Soon" status is now removed (once you enter your profile).

🆕 🌟 🆕

Want to tweak some settings on your profile, add content or update your menus without the "I'll Be Online Soon" status showing?

Now you can!

The status "Please wait. I'll be online soon" on the broadcasting page will now only appear:

- If you start broadcasting and then immediately stop the broadcast

- If you end a Private, Ticket, or Group show

- If you refresh the page after the broadcast/show for the status to disappear. The status will change to “Offline” in 1 min.

ws.png

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

Celebrate Oktoberfest With Beer & Extra Tokens!

🆕 🌟 🆕

From September 16 at 12:00 UTC until September 26 at 00:01 UTC, join Oktoberfest live streams.

Get extra attention and profits by featuring in the special festive category!

It's time to have fun, chug a couple of beers, and wear plaid skirts and shirts. Make sure your room is ready for the party and your pockets—for plenty of tokens!

How to apply to Oktoberfest party streams? On your broadcasting page, go to "My Details" → "Stream Specifics". Pick "Oktoberfest" and upload your sample video with the accessories for Oktoberfest. For more information, visit our Wiki page.

Happy Oktoberfest!

3e7d7857-19bf-4764-844e-f9e9b42f4189.jpeg

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hey @Danigirl

As stated in another thread, we have implemented this new feature to assist our models, but at the same time, we want to understand what users are doing to push you to that limit and how you feel about the user/situation which resulted in you wanting to ban them.

We have changed the system to suit you and asking you to let us know why you’re banning, I think this is the least we could ask for in return. 🙏
These statistics help our developers so we can continue improving our site, designing new features and assisting our models.

I don't think writing annoying or not following room rules in the ‘other’ section will take you long.
But.. I would also like to hear from other models too about what kind of things they are adding under ‘other’?

If something is used often enough by many models, (i.e. not following my room rules) then this may be something we should consider adding to the main options 🤔
Sorry just getting round to reading the new updates, loving them all so far. The only thing I would like to add to this particular point is that I have a specific troll ( as do a lot of the U.K. models ) who comes in and has so many accounts that it’s impossible to keep up with the ban and report part. There are some times when I’m on, when this person is comes back so regularly and quickly that banning and reporting is literally all I do, which leaves no time to actually talk or interact with anyone.

I’ll attach some picture ms of the constant disgusting abuse that is posted. Obviously they use a VPN and mostly it’s grey users but not always. Is there any way you guys could come up with an anti spam bot like Chaturbate has where the user has to put in numbers or letters before they can chat in the room. Just a thought that might help alot of us that are constantly getting this moron in trying to push us off of the site. It’s already pushed some of the U.K. models onto other cam sites already.

These are just a couple I have hundreds. To many to report all the individual names to support.

Attachments

• A93129CC-03D7-4D41-9DD1-267666647ACC.jpeg
    A93129CC-03D7-4D41-9DD1-267666647ACC.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 37
  • BBE0F077-4548-4958-A324-4295CE9AE53A.jpeg
    BBE0F077-4548-4958-A324-4295CE9AE53A.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 38
  • 52B38590-626E-4730-87C8-262CF50525FA.jpeg
    52B38590-626E-4730-87C8-262CF50525FA.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 36
  • 4693D7B1-D1F3-4A06-B4CD-E99CD88459F6.jpeg
    4693D7B1-D1F3-4A06-B4CD-E99CD88459F6.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 38
Upvote 0
Hey @FluffyGalore
I am delighted to hear that you are loving all our updates and new features 🥰 🥰 🥰

Regarding the user you mentioned, these things they are posting are not ok!
I do hope you continue to report these kinds of accounts because if our Support team doesn't know about it, they cannot investigate and take action.
I know it's a pain sometimes when you're live/performing, but try to take one screenshot before you block them, and send Support a ticket at the end of your show so we can take over the situation.
- Don't forget, you also have the report button next to each user's name.

Regarding the attached screenshots, leave this with me - I'm on it ;)

Upvote 0
Hey @FluffyGalore
I am delighted to hear that you are loving all our updates and new features 🥰 🥰 🥰

Regarding the user you mentioned, these things they are posting are not ok!
I do hope you continue to report these kinds of accounts because if our Support team doesn't know about it, they cannot investigate and take action.
I know it's a pain sometimes when you're live/performing, but try to take one screenshot before you block them, and send Support a ticket at the end of your show so we can take over the situation.
- Don't forget, you also have the report button next to each user's name.

Regarding the attached screenshots, leave this with me - I'm on it ;)
I will do 🫡. Really sad that someone has this much time on their hands lol. Thanks a lot

Upvote 0
Really sad that someone has this much time on their hands lol.

Anna Kendrick Mind Blown GIF

FYI.. I've dealt with this user.
Please email me if it continues: charlie@stripchat.com

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
beer.gif
🌟
beer.gif

Oktoberfest is back!

beer.gif
🌟
beer.gif

We’re celebrating Oktoberfest with our annual #Stripchug challenge!

Chugging some BEER and receiving FREE TOKENS!

We will reward three lucky winners with 25,000, 15,000, and 10,000 tokens accordingly!

How to participate:
  • Upload your version on Twitter mentioning @Stripchat
  • Use the hashtags #Stripchug and #Oktoberfest
  • Include your Stripchat profile
  • Use any audio of your choice
  • All participating models will be featured on our Twitter feed. Looking forward to seeing all your cool videos!

#StripChug RULES:
  • Record a 2-minute video drinking as many beer pints as you can. (473ml)
  • Pints must be in cups (no beer tubes)
  • Post it on Twitter tagging #Stripchug, #Oktoberfest and mentioning @Stripchat
  • Videos published from 12:00 UTC September 23 until 23:59 UTC September 26 will take part in the contest
  • The model that chugs the most beers in the 2-minute timeframe will win the competition.

The winners will be announced on Thursday, September 30. Only the videos published until 23:59:59 UTC on September 26, will be submitted to the contest. Participants should be 18 years old or older.

Screenshot 2022-09-22 at 4.50.37 PM.png

Upvote 0
Sorry just getting round to reading the new updates, loving them all so far. The only thing I would like to add to this particular point is that I have a specific troll ( as do a lot of the U.K. models ) who comes in and has so many accounts that it’s impossible to keep up with the ban and report part. There are some times when I’m on, when this person is comes back so regularly and quickly that banning and reporting is literally all I do, which leaves no time to actually talk or interact with anyone.

I’ll attach some picture ms of the constant disgusting abuse that is posted. Obviously they use a VPN and mostly it’s grey users but not always. Is there any way you guys could come up with an anti spam bot like Chaturbate has where the user has to put in numbers or letters before they can chat in the room. Just a thought that might help alot of us that are constantly getting this moron in trying to push us off of the site. It’s already pushed some of the U.K. models onto other cam sites already.

These are just a couple I have hundreds. To many to report all the individual names to support.

I think the best way to resolve something like this is to make sure that the user has to verify their email address in order to post. This way at least they have to create lots of different real email addresses and then verify and log in and actually do it that way which takes longer than them just putting in a fake email address to create a new account

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
beer.gif
🌟
beer.gif

Oktoberfest is back!

beer.gif
🌟
beer.gif

We’re celebrating Oktoberfest with our annual #Stripchug challenge!

Chugging some BEER and receiving FREE TOKENS!

We will reward three lucky winners with 25,000, 15,000, and 10,000 tokens accordingly!

How to participate:
  • Upload your version on Twitter mentioning @Stripchat
  • Use the hashtags #Stripchug and #Oktoberfest
  • Include your Stripchat profile
  • Use any audio of your choice
  • All participating models will be featured on our Twitter feed. Looking forward to seeing all your cool videos!

#StripChug RULES:
  • Record a 2-minute video drinking as many beer pints as you can. (473ml)
  • Pints must be in cups (no beer tubes)
  • Post it on Twitter tagging #Stripchug, #Oktoberfest and mentioning @Stripchat
  • Videos published from 12:00 UTC September 23 until 23:59 UTC September 26 will take part in the contest
  • The model that chugs the most beers in the 2-minute timeframe will win the competition.

The winners will be announced on Thursday, September 30. Only the videos published until 23:59:59 UTC on September 26, will be submitted to the contest. Participants should be 18 years old or older.

View attachment 93723
I don't think encouraging excessive alcohol consumption for a chance of winning a prize is a good idea.

ETA: Drinking alcohol too fast can be REALLY dangerous, even deadly. I know it seems more innocent because it's pints of beer and not shots of vodka, but they actually have comparable alcohol levels on average.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't think encouraging excessive alcohol consumption for a chance of winning a prize is a good idea.

ETA: Drinking alcohol too fast can be REALLY dangerous, even deadly. I know it seems more innocent because it's pints of beer and not shots of vodka, but they actually have comparable alcohol levels on average.

I also thought it was strange and inappropriate marketing as well. My second thought was that the contestant could just use non-alcoholic beer or apple juice/sparkling cider instead. But either way, a strange contest that could have negative side effects. I remember a contest done by a radio station in America where they had contestants drink water without going to the restroom/WC. Someone died as a result. :(

Upvote 0
Hello everyone
I just wanted to note that I have taken all comments about 'chugging beer' onboard and have discussed this with the relevant marketing team.
We do not ever want to cause any harm to anyone with the fun games we provide to you therefore, in future, we will ensure we add a note to this competition advising all models that not only beer can be consumed, but all non-alcoholic beverages as well.

Thank you again for your valuable input which helps us continuously improve our site :clap:

Upvote 0
Hello everyone
I just wanted to note that I have taken all comments about 'chugging beer' onboard and have discussed this with the relevant marketing team.
We do not ever want to cause any harm to anyone with the fun games we provide to you therefore, in future, we will ensure we add a note to this competition advising all models that not only beer can be consumed, but all non-alcoholic beverages as well.

Thank you again for your valuable input which helps us continuously improve our site :clap:

And I think what should also be noted is you guys actually pay attention to everyone's opinions and thoughts, so thank you too

Upvote 0
And I think what should also be noted is you guys actually pay attention to everyone's opinions and thoughts, so thank you too
Yes, this!

@Charlie_SC I am not pissing in your pocket (as we say down here ;) ) when I say that it is nice to see such a contrast between the way you and @xChloe conduct yourselves, in comparison to other "representatives" here on ACF.

Upvote 0
🌟 🆕 🌟

IMPORTANT RULES UPDATE

🌟 🆕 🌟

1. Streaming in public places IS NOT ALLOWED
A public place is considered to be any location available to the public with the risk of anyone who is not a model appearing on camera.

Allowed:​
  • Streaming outdoors, where there is NO RISK of people who are not models to be on camera
  • Places with 100% guarantee that only verified models will appear on camera i.e. cars, balconies, backyards, toilets
Not Allowed:​
  • Streaming in public places, such as cafes, libraries, and malls
  • Showing anyone in the background (not even briefly passing by)
  • Steaming from a public place regardless of whether or not people are present

2. Urinating IS NOT ALLOWED.
Urinating whilst streaming is now forbidden.
  • Note: Squirting is allowed

3. Reminder: Bestiality NOT ALLOWED
Any sexual interaction with animals is strictly forbidden.

Allowed:​
  • Animals/Pets are allowed to be visible during streams if the model is not naked and not in an erotic show
Not Allowed:​
  • Animals/Pets cannot be visible at all if the model is naked or during an erotic show

Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 8.54.42 AM.png

Upvote 0
🌟 🆕 🌟

IMPORTANT RULES UPDATE

🌟 🆕 🌟

Please remember..
We are not forbidding you from broadcasting outdoors. We are saying that you cannot broadcast in public places where the chances of bystanders/minors appearing on your broadcast without their knowledge.

Note: as you can imagine, this was a very fine line and unfortunately most models were breaching the rules we already had in place; hence, we decided to make the necessary changes.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone

I just want to say it’s amazing to have this kind of support available as a model. Luckily, I’ve had a smooth cam career so far and don’t have a lot of posts here or issues in general but I love the way you engage with everyone about the platform and I’m just grateful for you and Chloe’s presence! It’s encouraging. (Hope this is an ok forum to express that!)

Upvote 0
Just saw that you guys now send out progress reports comparing the month just ended to the previous one, it's a cool feature but I think it would be more helpful (maybe it is in the site somewhere already) to have this data on the site where you can compare stats over a longer period of time. Being able to track your room is trending over a longer period than just month to month would give a better view of if things are mostly trending the same / going up / going down. This month might have been good compared to last month but knowing how it's performing against how it was 6 months ago gives a much better picture of the overall.

I can proberly rip the data from the email every month and build a local dash for it, but figured it was probably worth a mention as something that would improve the usefulness of the progress reports for everyone if it was done on the site.

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

New Payment Method:

We Now Support Bitsafe

🆕 🌟 🆕

We have now added Bitsafe as a new payment method.

We will execute payments weekly in EUR and USD.

The minimum payout amount via Bitsafe is $50.

Instructions: Click/tap on your tokens -> "Payments settings" -> "Payment Method"

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 10.41.15 AM.png

Upvote 0
Good morning, I have a question about mass messages. For some reason my mass paid option is locked even though I have sent a free message in the past. What’s up with this being locked??

Attachments

• 31141C83-466C-436F-901E-4CC66DCFFD03.png
    31141C83-466C-436F-901E-4CC66DCFFD03.png
    728.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 4A6399E9-630D-402C-9FE9-A345BC34C8F5.jpeg
    4A6399E9-630D-402C-9FE9-A345BC34C8F5.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 14
Upvote 0
Good morning, I have a question about mass messages. For some reason my mass paid option is locked even though I have sent a free message in the past. What’s up with this being locked??

In this case, I guess it's all about rotation: after sending a Paid message, you can only do a Free one again (you can't send two Paid mass messages in a row).

Upvote 0
🎃 👻 🎃

STRIP or TREAT!

18,000 Tokens in Prizes.

🎃 👻 🎃

We love giving tokens so much, it’s scary! So if you want yours, here’s what to do:
1. Record a video of yourself wearing your Halloween costume.
2. Post your video on Twitter with the hashtags #StripOrTreat & #Halloween
3. Mention @Stripchat
4. Add your Stripchat profile link

All models participating in our competition on Twitter from October 28, 00.01 UTC until November 1, 23.59 UTC (and following all the above rules, of course) will get a tasty 100-token treat!

But that’s not all…

Our panel will review all the videos from the Halloween competition and will choose the three best Halloween videos, and reward those models with 6,000 tokens each!

Important Note: we only accept engaging videos featuring Halloween costumes, having a pumpkin on your background only won’t be enough!
We recommend uploading a TikTok-style costume transition-style video.

Have a Spooky Happy Halloween!

🎃 👻 🎃

Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 5.50.59 PM.png

Upvote 0
Loving the new Tabs for "see all" for videos and photos in the profile, this is fantastic and helpful.
If you guys can consider some additional filters to sort these it would also be amazing - separate them by "categories" like see only Fan Club > Purchased/Purchasable / Free/Public

Otherwise, thanks for this it is helpful

Upvote 0
Loving the new Tabs for "see all" for videos and photos in the profile, this is fantastic and helpful.
If you guys can consider some additional filters to sort these it would also be amazing - separate them by "categories" like see only Fan Club > Purchased/Purchasable / Free/Public

Otherwise, thanks for this it is helpful

Happy to hear this positive feedback 🤗

Your additional comments for filters also noted ;)

Upvote 0
🥰 💌 🥰

STRIPCHAT is a PROUD SPONSOR of PINEAPPLESUPPORT

🥰 💌 🥰

You are loved, and therapists are here to listen.
You are not alone!

Pineapple Support provides 24/7 online, emotional support as well as free and subsidised professional therapy and advice to all performers in the adult online industry.

OUR THERAPISTS

Each of our professional therapists has been individually chosen for their sex-positive outlook and support toward adult industry workers.

YOUR SAFETY

Your details will never be shared with a third party or publicly. We care about you, and your anonymity is as important to us as it is to you.

SECURITY

Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you. Pineapple will always keep your information completely confidential. You are important to us.

7 CUPS

Our support service is a separate community hosted by 7cups. We have chosen 7cups for their security, online safety and experience.

https://pineapplesupport.org/

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 9.52.47 AM.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0