AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat: Latest News, New Features & Important Updates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

🆕 🌟 🆕

Introducing the NEW Broadcast Center​

🆕 🌟 🆕

A little revamp and makeover later, we’re happy to introduce you to your brand new Broadcast Center!

This is a place where you will find all the important information you need to know to kill it in your shows and keep your stats high. From now on when starting your stream, there won’t be a “Start Broadcasting” button anymore; you will have to select “Broadcast Center”, located in the same spot at the header.

The Broadcast Center is just the previous stop before your broadcast settings page, and it consists of 4 parts:

• Profile status: at the top of the page you can see how many steps you have left to fully complete your profile (if any), along with the steps checklist. Remember that a complete and detailed profile is essential to have a good StripScore. Moreover, users also love to see detailed information about models and tend to add those with cool and appealing profiles to Favorites. Moral of the story – the more info, the better.

• Dashboard with stats: here you have all the essential information to analyze your performance and keep track of your revenue. StripScore, Total Favorite Count, Private Show Rating, Income per Hour, Next Payout, and Promo Period for new models.

• Model news: we want you to be in the know of everything new and cool. If you want to take a peek at the latest models news, here you’ll find them.

• Model rules: we recommend you always check our models rules before you stream. To make sure that you don’t skip it, we added a link to the rules so that you can access them directly from here. To proceed to start your stream, you must check the checkbox at the bottom, and hit “Set Up & Start Broadcast” to go to your broadcast settings page.

Check out your Broadcast Center now and monitor your success!

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 10.16.34 AM.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
🇺🇸
dazzled.gif
🇺🇸

Celebrate 4th of July in Special Streams

🇺🇸
dazzled.gif
🇺🇸

Independence Day is all about freedom, and that includes sexual freedom too.
We're ready to celebrate with unique Independence Day streams!
Join the party under the "Independence Day" category for more attention and skyrocketing profits.

How to apply:
On your broadcasting page, go to "My Details" > "Stream Specifics".
Choose "Independence Day" and upload your sample video. For more information, visit our Wiki page.

Our Independence Day category will be live from July 1 at 12.00 UTC until July 5 at 12.00 UTC.

To get VIP seats in our Specials category, you'll need to wear a themed outfit and decorate your room with the most American decor you can find.

Happy Independence Day!

Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 6.18.16 PM.png

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

NEW Search Feature: Specific Filters & Categories​

🆕 🌟 🆕

Within search, you can now search for specific filters and categories and see the models matching all your chosen criteria.

Just start typing what you'd like to find, and you'll see all matches in "Search Results" right under the input field.

Feel free to pick one or several filters.
For example, you can choose the "MILF" filter and then search for and add "American". When you click "Show Models", you'll see all models that match both of your chosen filters.

If there is no match for your specific search, you will see "No Results".

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 11.05.03 AM.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

NEW Game: Battleship​

🆕 🌟 🆕

This is how it works:
Users have to guess where you have placed your ships, and if they do, they win a prize of your choice.
You launch the game and set the timer, and users pay to take a shot, meaning fun for everyone.

To install the game:
  1. When preparing to go live, go to the "Extensions" tab
  2. Click on the Battleship game > "Install"
  3. Click "Save"

Once you go live, you can activate the game in your room:
  1. Click the joystick icon > find "Games & Fun"
  2. Click on Battleship and set up the game's prize, cost of a shot, and duration
  3. Click "Start Game"

Note: If you don't see the game in your room, try refreshing the page. The game is currently available on mobile devices for users only.

2022-07-11 14.13.15.jpg

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

NEW FEATURE

Want more control?
We are now giving you the ability to refund tokens to users!

🆕 🌟 🆕

Viewers tipped for you to do a dance but you gotta run? No worries. You can refund their tokens and be on your merry way.

You no longer have to owe anyone anything so when someone has paid for an activity that you can’t perform at the moment, just refund them their tokens, and no one feels cheated or overburdened.

Note: Must be within 20 minutes of receiving the tokens. If the transaction took place more than 20 minutes ago, it cannot be refunded by you.

How to refund tokens: Go to Earnings > Find the transaction you want to refund > Click three horizontal dots ⋯ > Refund Tokens to User

Screenshot 2022-07-14 at 2.53.54 PM.png

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

NEW FEATURE

Want more control?
We are now giving you the ability to refund tokens to users!

🆕 🌟 🆕

Viewers tipped for you to do a dance but you gotta run? No worries. You can refund their tokens and be on your merry way.

You no longer have to owe anyone anything so when someone has paid for an activity that you can’t perform at the moment, just refund them their tokens, and no one feels cheated or overburdened.

Note: Must be within 20 minutes of receiving the tokens. If the transaction took place more than 20 minutes ago, it cannot be refunded by you.

How to refund tokens: Go to Earnings > Find the transaction you want to refund > Click three horizontal dots ⋯ > Refund Tokens to User

View attachment 93175
@Charlie_SC is this going to be announced to users? Or only models will know it exists.

I personally do not think users need to know about this feature at all. It could lead to the low-life dickheads out there demanding refunds and really disrupt models' piece of mind and the atmosphere in rooms down.

I think it is a great option to have for models to have access to if they wish to do this, but I don't think it should be advertised to the "great unwashed"

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC is this going to be announced to users? Or only models will know it exists.

I personally do not think users need to know about this feature at all. It could lead to the low-life dickheads out there demanding refunds and really disrupt models' piece of mind and the atmosphere in rooms down.

I think it is a great option to have for models to have access to if they wish to do this, but I don't think it should be advertised to the "great unwashed"

I definitely agree on this.
This way the model can at least be the one to decide to be decent/nice and issue the refund instead of having the guys knowingly do something and then badger her for a refund, and then when she refuses, they report her.

I do think it's a fantastic feature though, really fantastic and useful. Amazing work as always guys!

Upvote 0

Completely agreed!

Upvote 0
Thanks for your thoughts everyone.
We do not plan to release this to all users but new feature updates do get around quickly.

Models.. please remember!
  • You have the power to ban/mute anyone who is demanding a refund which you do not believe is warranted.
  • You also DO NOT HAVE TO refund anything and can still advise the user to contact Support for further assistance as they have done in the past.

Upvote 0
🆕 🆕 :party: 🆕 🆕

UPDATE to our Ban System!

Models now have complete power and control over banning anyone from their room, whether a user has interacted with you or not!

Your confidence and good mood are essential while you stream but some users may aim to ruin that. To help you deal with these users, we are happy to introduce this long-awaited feature!

Models can now:
- ban any users for 24 hours
- ban any users for 30 days
- ban any user permanently

IMPORTANT NOTE:​
The ban power needs to be used wisely because the person you ban could potentially be your next loyal fan and big spender!​
Suggestion:​
  1. Before proceeding with a permanent ban, message the user and voice your concerns
  2. In addition, advise them you will ban them for 24 hours as a warning
  3. Should the user return to your room after 24 hours and continue the same behaviour, you can then ban them for an extended timeframe.
  4. By doing this, you are giving the user a warning to change their behaviour and it also shows that you have provided them with a fair chance!

How to un-ban a user: Profile settings > Banned & Muted Users section > select the pencil icon to Edit > select user to unban > Remove Ban (bottom right-hand corner)

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 1.13.26 PM.png

Upvote 0

Models now have complete power and control over banning anyone from their room, whether a user has interacted with you or not!

Your confidence and good mood are essential while you stream but some users may aim to ruin that. To help you deal with these users, we are happy to introduce this long-awaited feature!

Models can now:

The ban power needs to be used wisely because the person you ban could potentially be your next loyal fan and big spender!​
  1. Before proceeding with a permanent ban, message the user and voice your concerns
  3. Should the user return to your room after 24 hours and continue the same behaviour, you can then ban them for an extended timeframe.
  4. By doing this, you are giving the user a warning to change their behaviour and it also shows that you have provided them with a fair chance!

How to un-ban a user: Profile settings > Banned & Muted Users section > select the pencil icon to Edit > select user to unban > Remove Ban (bottom right-hand corner)

View attachment 93206
Awesome!

Upvote 0
Fantastic! I am so glad you were able to make this adjustment happen. Models’ freedom in their own chat room is an important thing, now they have more control and that’s great.

Upvote 0
Thank you for the feedback @Nienna 🤗

PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK EVERYONE...

The trickiest part has always been users that make multiple accounts. I have, unfortunately, seen very toxic and mentally disturbed people come back over and over again under different user names loading up an unbelievable amount of tokens just to return to a model's room.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0

Models can now:

View attachment 93206

FINALLY! THATS EXECLLENT AND WELL DONE STRIPCHAT!

Upvote 0

Models can now:

That's awesome news!

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Upvote 0
The trickiest part has always been users that make multiple accounts. I have, unfortunately, seen very toxic and mentally disturbed people come back over and over again under different user names loading up an unbelievable amount of tokens just to return to a model's room.

The good thing with SC at least, I think(?) you HAVE to verify your account by email in order to chat, so they may register and come hang in the room, but usually those types of guys who want to make 1000000s of accounts usually do it with fake emails, so the worst they can do is sit there and now if there name is obvious, they can be banned without speaking.

Upvote 0
The good thing with SC at least, I think(?) you HAVE to verify your account by email in order to chat, so they may register and come hang in the room, but usually those types of guys who want to make 1000000s of accounts usually do it with fake emails, so the worst they can do is sit there and now if there name is obvious, they can be banned without speaking.
And on SC you can only have one a/c per email address so that tends to limit how many you can make.

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

NEW FEATURE

You can now clear all your public chats from your room.

🆕 🌟 🆕

When the public chat gets cleared, all messages from you and viewers disappear.
The only messages that remain are system messages, like tip messages and messages from chatbots.

This is also a great way to remove any inappropriate messages you may spot in your room while broadcasting.

Feel free to clear your public chat as often as you think necessary.

Instructions: In the public chat section, click the three vertical dots ⋮ in the upper right corner > Find the "Clear Chat" line > click the "Clear" button

Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 1.04.46 PM.png

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

NEW FEATURE

You can now clear all your public chats from your room.

🆕 🌟 🆕

When the public chat gets cleared, all messages from you and viewers disappear.
The only messages that remain are system messages, like tip messages and messages from chatbots.

This is also a great way to remove any inappropriate messages you may spot in your room while broadcasting.

Feel free to clear your public chat as often as you think necessary.

Instructions: In the public chat section, click the three vertical dots ⋮ in the upper right corner > Find the "Clear Chat" line > click the "Clear" button

View attachment 93225

I freaking love it ! Troll can say absolute byebye to their powers now ! :hilarious: :kiss::cat: Ahh i feel powerfull !

Happy Chris Pratt GIF

Upvote 0
Hahahaha @Diana_Devil You cracked me up!
I don't know what made me laugh more.. your comment or your GIF 😝

Glad to hear you're pleased with the new addition ;)

I cant wait to get revenge and bring absolute nuts the one that yell Hardeeerrrrrrrrrr ! Fasterrrrrr! Deeperrrrrrrrrrrr! in my chat room.

Imagine their frustration when they will see their messages disapearing , instead of being muted like usual . AHHHHH i almoast get half orgasm only thinking how they will watch the monitor and asking what the hell its happening :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Devil Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
devil satan GIF

Upvote 0
Imagine their frustration when they will see their messages disapearing , instead of being muted like usual . AHHHHH i almoast get half orgasm only thinking how they will watch the monitor and asking what the hell its happening :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Our models kept asking to have more power in the rooms so we've been working hard to make it happen for all of you.
Between the new Ban Updates and the Clear Chats features, we hope you are pleased with gaining more control 😎

The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Reaction GIF

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

NEW FEATURE

Search by Show's Topics

🆕 🌟 🆕

Viewers can now search for you by the topic of your show so make your title specific to the particular show you're about to put on.
  • "ASMR show before you go to sleep"
  • "It's all about blowjob today! Let's finish with a cum show!"
  • "Your favourite Fortnite character cosplay"
  • "Last broadcast before my 2-week vacation"
  • "Tip tip tip! The Lovense toy is on"
Your topic should be relevant to your stream which is why we've renamed it "Topic of today's show".
Make it catchy and have fun!

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 11.34.14 AM.png

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

NEW FEATURE

Search by Show's Topics

🆕 🌟 🆕

Viewers can now search for you by the topic of your show so make your title specific to the particular show you're about to put on.
  • "ASMR show before you go to sleep"
  • "It's all about blowjob today! Let's finish with a cum show!"
  • "Your favourite Fortnite character cosplay"
  • "Last broadcast before my 2-week vacation"
  • "Tip tip tip! The Lovense toy is on"
Your topic should be relevant to your stream which is why we've renamed it "Topic of today's show".
Make it catchy and have fun!

View attachment 93239
I checked that out last night and found several models who I have not seen before who are right in my wheelhouse! Thanks and bravo!

Upvote 0
🆕 🌟 🆕

New Categories Now Available To All Genders

🆕 🌟 🆕

A bunch of existing categories have now become available to all genders (which were not accessible before). For example, couples can welcome Big Cock and Camel Toe, while trans get BDSM and Fingering. And this is only the tip of the iceberg. Wait till you see all the brand-new activities!

GIRLS: 12 new categories​
COUPLES: 15 new categories​
GUYS: 29 new categories​
TRANS: 41 new categories​

Instructions: Some of these are available for choosing as "Specifics" in your profile. Others are available as "Stream Specifics" on the broadcasting page or as activities for public and Private shows.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 11.44.45 AM.png

Upvote 0
Ooh, Charlie! All these cool site improvements you guys have been making + your outstanding support is making me consider coming back to SC to try again.

Oh My God Wow GIF

Upvote 0