AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat message format problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2022
USA Florida
www.stripchat.com
Twitter Username
@Theclubist11
Anyone else having this Stripchat problem? I sent a support request but just as an FYI, when I sent a free mass message to all of my followers in the last 2 days with a picture or video, the format of the text is in a vertical column rather than in a paragraph. Yesterday, it eventually fixed the messages after a while but many followers noticed and asked what happened. Screen shot attached. I'll post the outcome here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230524_062508_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230524_062508_Chrome.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 8
Hey @Theclubist111

I can see you have already contacted the Support team with this, which is great!
That's exactly what you should do when encountering weird things like this.

I've looked into your case and see that the technical team is already testing and investigating this issue.
Support will respond to your ticket as soon as we have some info. 🤗

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Not sure what forum this belongs in but has anyone noticed as a Stripchat model, I can now only select from a handful of my pictures in my picture gallery to send in private messages. It won't let me scroll through all my pictures as it did before. Thoughts?
Yep, my buddy said same, hope they fix it

Upvote 0
Hey guys

We are now aware of this issue, and it is in the process of being fixed.

Please don't forget to send reports to our Official Support Team about issues you come across because sometimes, you see them before we do.
So if nobody reports them to the Support Team, the Technical team will not be notified, and the issue will take longer to be resolved.

Please report issues/glitches to the official Stripchat Support Team
Stripchat Support email: help@stripchat.com

Thank you for always assisting us and for being patient while we rectify unexpected hurdles.
:blush:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.