AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Model Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2022
hi Goodday @Charlie_SC i been sending email and messages on support of stripchat with Model Account AshyPleasure the problem is this model account was under a studio that is recently banned now i want it to be deleted cause i cannot control my payment settings and also the settings and privacy hope you can do something about it @Charlie_SC cause i have send alot of messages and email regarding that but i dont get response to them thank you

hope i can hear from you as soon as possible @Charlie_SC cause its been almost a week still no response regarding that matter thank you
@Charlie_SC can you also please delete my friends model account under the same studio that is recently banned the username of the model account is AnishaPleasure please @Charlie_SC
the name of the studio was LindaXAnita

delete those model account that was under there before
AshyPleasure and AnishaPleasure thank you hope to really hear from you soon

Upvote 0
hi Goodday @Charlie_SC i been sending email and messages on support of stripchat with Model Account AshyPleasure the problem is this model account was under a studio that is recently banned now i want it to be deleted cause i cannot control my payment settings and also the settings and privacy hope you can do something about it @Charlie_SC cause i have send alot of messages and email regarding that but i dont get response to them thank you

Hello @KatsumiFujiko
I can see that the Moderation team has already responded to queries/tickets for both, AshyPleasure and AnishaPleasure and have provided the relevant assistance.

If you cannot locate their response, are not able to reply to the team, or if the information they provided is not clear, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) and I would be happy to clarify and assist further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.