AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Payment delay vvia directa24....still in waiting status for over 4 business days.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2022
Hi Team,

I switched to Directa24 payment setting recently in December. As per which my first payment was processed and received successfully on 21st Dec 2021. Second one from 28th dec was rejected, updated my bank details to fix any issue. Payment from 03rd jan 2022 is in waiting. Please update my credit cards are going to be overdue. Registered email address is studioxhamster@gmail.com

Thank you for reaching out.

I know how important it is for models and studios to get paid on time, and I understand your concerns.

It looks like the payment stuck for some reason on the payment provider's side, and right now, we are waiting for Directa's response about that.

I will keep you updated with any new info about this situation.

Upvote 0
Thanks Chloe, I hope it will get resolved on priority basis as I am already behind two week payments.

Looking forward for your reply.

Our accounts department is still trying to find out why these payments appear as 'stuck' and they are trying to resolve this with Directa24.
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused but I will be sure to keep you updated as the information is provided to us.

Upvote 0
Update:
Please be advised, Directa24 has temporarily disabled their payouts to India hence why some payouts were not made successfully.
These payments have been returned to us and we have updated your token balance respectively.

Those affected:
  • If you have already updated your payment details to another payment method, your payout has already been generated.
  • If you have not yet updated your payment details to an alternative method, we kindly ask you to choose a different payment method right away in order to be paid.

Although this matter was out of our hands, we still sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
Should you have any questions or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.