AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Payment Not Received

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indhouse69

Banhammered
Nov 13, 2023
My payout was made on 31-10-2023 but till now the money is not reflect on my account. I do mail in stripchat support but they just sent me screenshot and telling same thing. Do not help or track my payment at all. I reached to my bank branch twice but they told me that we didn't receive any payment. Please help out of this. When should I recieved my payment.

Hey
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details, review your case and help you sort this out 🤗

IMPORTANT NOTE:
No matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments,
please be confident that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earned funds accumulated on our site.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
My payment is in recalling process but they are saying that it's takes up to one month. But as I know Swift recalling process are takes maximum 4 days. Let's see what they doing. I have more than 20 models but by starting I face this type of problem and I am afraid to join models in my studio. This is very bad experience I faced with stripchat.

Upvote 0
It's past more than 38 days still I didn't receive my payment. Also it's past more than 10 days after started recalling process but still no update. At last I email to support team yesterday but they didn't get back to me. All my models are awaiting for their payment. I am also in so much trouble but they didn't understand my issues. I have 20+ models in my hand but I don't have dare or confidence to launch them. Because already I faced an issue.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.