AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy_

Cam Model
Feb 13, 2021
hello stripchat gives me too many problems!! I registered on the site about two months ago
and it's already been 2 times that in the middle of the transmission they request my documents again even though the account had already been approved!
the first time was during a private and logically they made me lose a lot of tkn!
In addition, they usually take a long time to approve the documents.
another problem is my traffic
im a latina model and 95% of my traffic is gray latins who will probably never buy chips
is there a way to change this?
I never see English speaking users who are usually the ones who buy tkn
I thought about closing my account and donating my tokens to another model that needs them but I can't do that either because the page doesn't allow it, which seems very bad to me
so I must be forced to continue there until I reach the minimum payment
Has anyone had the same problems?
excuse my english i don't really speak it lol

im a latina model and 95% of my traffic is gray latins who will probably never buy chips
I'm a user.
Are you allowing users without tokens to write in the chat, and are you demanding (and following up) that the chat must be in English? I have abandoned many nice latina rooms because it looked like a social club for Spanish speaking grey users (and knights), unfortunately. It was difficult to even say hello in English. So I'm thinking if I am leaving a room like that because I feel like a stranger because of the language, so would probably lots of others like me who otherwise would want to hang around and tip.

Just a thought.

Your english is fine by the way!

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
hello stripchat gives me too many problems!! I registered on the site about two months ago
and it's already been 2 times that in the middle of the transmission they request my documents again even though the account had already been approved!
the first time was during a private and logically they made me lose a lot of tkn!
I thought about closing my account and donating my tokens to another model that needs them but I can't do that either because the page doesn't allow it, which seems very bad to me

Hey @Lucy_
I'm sorry to hear your experience has not been pleasant so far.
If you are still having issues with documents, please contact me from your SC registered email address and note your username in the email.

Please note, you are also able to 'hide' your country flag from being visible should you wish to do so.
Also, @CheeseMoon has made some very good points that may also assist you.

Feel free to contact me directly for further assistance.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
There are a number of things you can try. My model friend is latina, and whilst she does have a number of Spanish speaking users, there are not that many. (Actually her main problem seems to be freeloading Indian users ! :rofl: )

So, things that she has or does that I have noticed:

* She does NOT use ANY tags that mean or hint at latino in any way at all.
* She has her own country geo-blocked.
* She does not show any country of origin.
* Her room is "policed" rather strictly by herself and her knights so that grey users do not take over the room chat with inanities.

She has many English speaking followers (as well as other European countries)

Upvote 0
There are a number of things you can try. My model friend is latina, and whilst she does have a number of Spanish speaking users, there are not that many. (Actually her main problem seems to be freeloading Indian users ! :rofl: )

So, things that she has or does that I have noticed:

* She does NOT use ANY tags that mean or hint at latino in any way at all.
* She has her own country geo-blocked.
* She does not show any country of origin.
* Her room is "policed" rather strictly by herself and her knights so that grey users do not take over the room chat with inanities.

She has many English speaking followers (as well as other European countries)

👌

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.