AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Studio account banned / no explanation / please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2023
Hello @punker barbie, I hope you can help cause I lost my contacts, Ive met some people from chtb on Awsummit in Romania, im the studio owner on chaturbate with a lot of models. They asked me to make a payment verification but payment was made into my business partner account and after short conversation they let me know by the email to make a verification of person from the payment details so Ive made this, unfortunatelly after this they have banned my studio and frozen the payout. Ive tried couple of times to get the information what happenned, but all the time im receiving something like automatic emails with no clarification what happenned and how to solve that. Ive lost my contact to people what Ive met In AW, there was really nice guys there, it semms like Im with this problem alone right now, I have a lot of questions from my models what is going on. I thought it should be that we are business partners in this together, also you and me make the profit from this we are online on your website. Could you please contact me directly with anyone or could you help me to understand and solve this problem>? my studio is: studioperforming . Thank you , best regards

Hi Shirley, Someone has hacked my friend model account her name is ( iamfreakybaby ) She is a very nice woman and she needs assistance getting her account unbanned. Please help her get her account back open. She really loves her modeling job. She has already sent an email to customer support. Thanks :)

Please Help Model: iamfreakybaby - She needs her account Unbanned

Upvote 0
Hello @Kamerastudio I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry
Hi Shirley, Someone has hacked my friend model account her name is ( iamfreakybaby ) She is a very nice woman and she needs assistance getting her account unbanned. Please help her get her account back open. She really loves her modeling job. She has already sent an email to customer support. Thanks :)

Upvote 0

Hello @Sista_souljagirl We are unable to discuss account details with anyone except the account holder.

Upvote 0
Yes, they have sent me twice the same automatic reply, no explanation, nothing to solve the problem. As partners in business we should help each other, its business for all of us. Could you ask them to clarify and help me to solve this positively? PLEASE :)
it seems they replied and wanted to clarify and solve that :) Thanks a lot ! Best day for you ! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.