AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Studio account suddenly was banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2023
Hello there @punker barbie
My studio account was suddenly banned and support team didn’t answer to me.
We work on CB for 3+ years and everything was good-so I don’t understand what happened

Unfortunately, I don’t have a ticket, but I have a number from conversation with team support: [6R0ZDN-4RW52]

Studio nickname is: asuna_san_x

Thank you a lot @punker barbie for your time and attention, hope you can help me and my models🤗

Hello @Asuna312 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22740367
Sorry for disturbing you @punker barbie , but can you explain please-your reply means that I should wait for an answer from the support team or that they already answered to me? Because I still have no answer from them :( Thank you for your time and attention🤗

P.S. If it helps, I can send you screenshots of my conversation with the support team (there was just my question and their auto replier and that’s all)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.