AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

studio approved then rejected

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2021
u have approved all my documents, picture and passport in my studio account ( DiosaDee ) so i added models, and u approved it all,
but what confuse me is that u rejected my studio after approving all my models,, why is that? u already approved my studio, so kindly review, ill attach photo
of the email u sent me when u approved my studio account,, how can the models start broadcasting to earn tokens, if the studio have been rejected?>

Attachments

• 271889238_535121637944842_1018012926059567108_n.jpg
    271889238_535121637944842_1018012926059567108_n.jpg
    916.6 KB · Views: 21
u have approved all my documents, picture and passport in my studio account ( DiosaDee ) so i added models, and u approved it all,
but what confuse me is that u rejected my studio after approving all my models,, why is that? u already approved my studio, so kindly review, ill attach photo
of the email u sent me when u approved my studio account,, how can the models start broadcasting to earn tokens, if the studio have been rejected?>

Hello. I would be happy to assist/investigate further.
Please email me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) from your accounts’ registered email address (and don't forget to note your SC studio username in the email).
I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
I am having an identical issue. I had an approved studio account with two approved models, the day I added myself as a model, I got rejected twice on the studio account (Studio4Q)
I sent an email to @Charlie_SC with detailed info. I got an email back saying they are out of the office. If anyone can help, please let me know, perhaps @xChloe ??

Hopefully this can be resolved soon

Upvote 0
I am having an identical issue. I had an approved studio account with two approved models, the day I added myself as a model, I got rejected twice on the studio account (Studio4Q)
I sent an email to @Charlie_SC with detailed info. I got an email back saying they are out of the office. If anyone can help, please let me know, perhaps @xChloe ??

Today is Sunday so, as with most places, some people are not going to be working and have fewer people working.
I know @Charlie_SC and @xChloe are way too amazing most times to appear as humans, but I think they definitely are - they don't write like robots. Just give @Charlie_SC at least tomorrow to see and respond to your email.

Upvote 0

From what I can see, the Support team has already responded to your query/ticket and has provided you with the relevant information to proceed.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Today is Sunday so, as with most places, some people are not going to be working and have fewer people working.
I know @Charlie_SC and @xChloe are way too amazing most times to appear as humans, but I think they definitely are - they don't write like robots. Just give @Charlie_SC at least tomorrow to see and respond to your email.
Thanks, I will await patiently :)
From what I can see, the Support team has already responded to your query/ticket and has provided you with the relevant information to proceed.

Actually, I received a canned response. And according to the email I received, I did exactly what it asked of me and am still being rejected. I don't understand because I've been approved for the better part of the last year. I've changed nothing on my studio account and it went from approved to rejected.

thank you for responding.

Upvote 0
Well, it's been just over 7 days since I re-submitted my documents. It's still saying: "Individual’s documents successfully uploaded and awaiting approval. We’ll notify you about the results via email."

Just curious as to how much patience I need to have to wait for an approval that I already had? I have models that want to start broadcasting, but we can not continue till we are re-approved.

Please advise @xChloe or @Charlie_SC :)

I will continue to wait because we have no choice, but I feel as if we've gotten lost in the shuffle.

regards

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.