AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Studio Cam Girls- Can you please stop playing the love scam? It's completely immoral and is basically fraud.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2020
As per the title. I wish these girls/operators would realise the hurt they cause. No it isn't the guys fault 'for not understanding the situation', when they specifically go out of their way to let you know it isn't a normal situation for them. You are breaking people's hearts for what? Making yourself a bit of dough? What kind of person would do that? I can't believe how few morals they have.

My only hope is the world bites them in their ass for acting this way. Thy don't ever deserve happiness after treating people like that. No matter the situation. Treat others how you wish to be treated.

They even go as far as fake crying to try and convince you. Pure scum IMO.

My only hope is the world bites them in their ass for acting this way. Thy don't ever deserve happiness after treating people like that. No matter the situation. Treat others how you wish to be treated.
Oh jee, I'm so glad that justice and ꓘarma exists in our world and they actually will get PUNISHED by supreme forces. Because they DESERVED to be PUNISHED and feel PAIN and AGONY every second of their life because they are BAD. I would feel GOOD watching them being TORTURED, for them being BAD, because I am sooo GOOD.

I totally agree with you that they don't deserve any drop of happiness in rest of their lives and beyond. They probably, also, had a rEALLy BAD parents which didn't teach them our goat-manners or/and aslo were mistreated even by life itself .... so that is another great argument why we should all DESPISE that moral criminal SCUM even moar.

Well OP... you’re probably preaching to the choir here. This forum is mostly independent models who don’t pull those stunts and don’t like that tactic. However, grow up and realize the environment you put yourself into. Don’t be stupid. Don’t get played.

Oh jee, I'm so glad that justice and ꓘarma exists in our world and they actually will get PUNISHED by supreme forces. Because they DESERVED to be PUNISHED and feel PAIN and AGONY every second of their life because they are BAD. I would feel GOOD watching them being TORTURED, for them being BAD, because I am sooo GOOD.

I totally agree with you that they don't deserve any drop of happiness in rest of their lives and beyond. They probably, also, had a rEALLy BAD parents which didn't teach them our goat-manners or/and aslo were mistreated even by life itself .... so that is another great argument why we should all DESPISE that moral criminal SCUM even moar.
Not sure what “goat- manners” are but this whole reply is just ridiculous. It’s a tactic. Not a very moral one but let’s get real. Every cam girl has a persona. But to say you would love to watch as they get tortured makes you even worse.

Well OP... you’re probably preaching to the choir here. This forum is mostly independent models who don’t pull those stunts and don’t like that tactic. However, grow up and realize the environment you put yourself into. Don’t be stupid. Don’t get played.

Not sure what “goat- manners” are but this whole reply is just ridiculous. It’s a tactic. Not a very moral one but let’s get real. Every cam girl has a persona. But to say you would love to watch as they get tortured makes you even worse.
No, no, no, no that is not what I meant ... ^^; I got a little bit triggered from that quote that I quoted, and my whole post is sarcastic...

So you think people that make money by causing people pain are deserving of happiness? Ok then.

Secondly where did i mention supreme forces? I said the world. As in people.

People that act like that don't attract nice people, so more than likely they will have some guy fuck them over, and that will be deserved.

Reactions: Diana_Devil

Yeah i guess i thought i might receive some agreement and condemnation of the tactic here. Now no cam girl will ever get my money again. And i'm sure many others will do the same after these types of encounters. They are giving your industry a bad rep imo.

But I don't see how i've been immature in any way. Being scammed doesn't make you immature. Maybe naive. But it isn't deserving of being told to 'grow up' IMO. I know tough love etc but essentially you're blaming me. Just sounds like victim blaming.

They even go as far as fake crying to try and convince you. Pure scam IMO.
"pure scam" yes. Then what ?
Don't generalize, some studios only drive girls to scam, and only some girls do this well enough to be efficient with suckers ; )

A model room is a place like every other places in the world.
You'll find here "somebody", and if you don't know how to read human's signals a minimum, you have chances to be scammed.
Just take care also when going in bars, hotels, clubs and in general in any public place when you're travelling, you risk to encounter a scammer.

<Here under, a very personal interpretation>
This, is not specific to cam modeling except this : people who "don't read so well human's signals" (suckers) go flirt on sites rather than in clubs ; )
Before the few last decades and during centuries, dudes searching for easy flirt/sex went to specific places, and then met prostitutes.
...And complained a lot (much too much) like OP, when scammed.
This, I think, caused mainly this bad reputation that prostitutes have (inhuman scamming sluts...) and I'm just sad to see this reputation entering in modelling.

(I assume here that you've been scammed else, you would not be a bit vindictive ^^)
You've not "been scammed by the mean girl/studio" you're just a poor guy not well prepared (a sucker) felt done in a scam track. You have done more than half of the job, then you are more responsible than her.

So please, for all honest models, don't complain too loud when scammed and learn or blame your parents who did not dare teaching you : )

Reactions: MarieElise
ever deserve happiness after treating people like that.

I agree with you kinda on the lying part, however most models on this forum don't do that, and are really ethical.

It is bad, yes, but going as far as to say "don't ever deserve..." that's why you are coming off immature. Sorry that happened to you, but learn from it and move on. Wtf do we, or this whole forum have to do with your bad decisions? The whole thread just seems like a pointless vent, imo, to people who had nothing to do with it, and in the wrong place. Hopefully you are not trying to generalize your opinions of that model, onto us. You're angry. Cool. It's not like there are not a million others like you, angry about something in this world, and venting online. It's so fun and fucking uplifting to read. Really, that's what I love to fucking read (sarcasm), when I come here to try and be social, uplifting, helpful and friendly. Sorry you are hurt. Learn and move forward. It's all you can do. Don't be a bitter downer.

Just seems like you are setting yourself up as a bit of a self righteous judge and jury too. I think we can all do that at times, but it tends to rub others the wrong way. Especially if you joined a forum just to do that... lecture over.

Last edited:
Now no cam girl will ever get my money again.
You've been a sucker, and yet became just a dick.

(edit: just forget my 'nice' older post, I did not read your 2 others... they strangely were not there :/ )

Last edited:
So you think people that make money by causing people pain are deserving of happiness? Ok then.

Secondly where did i mention supreme forces? I said the world. As in people.

People that act like that don't attract nice people, so more than likely they will have some guy fuck them over, and that will be deserved.
But I think that, whatever what, but we can't know exactly why one is you. Why one people are good and other bad. Would "you" still be good if you were born in a ghetto, or in a dictator family? ... or it wouldn't be even you at all?.. So how and why exactly are you good and other is bad?..

Does being good means being afraid that your happiness would be suspended for being bad(aka punishment)?.. I mean you can still do bad things and understand that you shouldn't get too cocky and for that being reworded exceptionally well. Especially, when other people publicly will "burn" some "baddies" and call it a jobs done, and you even should be one of the initiators for that... One would and should aslo probably be the most goodest and purest in the eyes of the others.
If being good doesn't mean to be afraid of punishment than why do we punish for "bad"?.. What do we expect?.. It's possible to be bad and be very well, and feed other bad, but not that smart bads to the public. And your punishment would be carried by some small bads, which actually would get worse in a thug environment... while you would be actually the worse and the best.

And why are bad people bad?.. There is definately not a some god-sent creational randomness and it (completely) depends on the one's living environment. Being good is probably not a being afraid of punishment, but smth like feeling empathy towards the pain of the others, and so you wouldn't do bad acts because you ... were programmed being gut and punish yourself, because it's better to survive like that in a society. and others tactics weren't surviving that gut(let's not be that cynical yet ^^; ) ... you probably would feel pain by yourself. And what if "bad" people don't get that as a part of their education for some reason?.. Mb, they were born in "bad" family, or in a worse environment... or other ways being mistreated by life and not getting that thing that you and other good did?
They probably, also, had a rEALLy BAD parents which didn't teach them our gut-manners or/and aslo were mistreated even by life itself .... so that is another great argument why we should all DESPISE that moral criminal SCUM even moar.

.... does this mean that for this reason they should experience sufferings?.. Will that suffering make you feel good?.. Yes, they are causing other people pain, but again — what IF the other is true, and causing pain is not a cause for being bad, but a consequence?.. and punishing only works only because of fear... Also justice, aka the "eye for an eye", doesn't make sense if the criminal had as much freedom to choose in life as the rock that fell on someone as an incident. Would you wish bad, revenge to a rock?..

Personally, I think that because no one can't get definite answer for those questions, the most true good thing to do is at least wish good for everyone, as it's not even potentially would cause anyone pain. We should stop taking the path of least resistance, so the people should get "punished" not for the purpose to make them suffer because they cause harm (so we can? do them harm in return, because justice...) but as an extreme measure, of protection, so at least "we" would be protected from their both destructive and self-destructive behaviour...

The white knights in here are ridiculous.
But I think that, whatever what, but we can't know exactly why one is you. Why one people are good and other bad. Would "you" still be good if you were born in a ghetto, or in a dictator family? ... or it wouldn't be even you at all?.. So how and why exactly are you good and other is bad?..

Does being good means being afraid that your happiness would be suspended for being bad(aka punishment)?.. I mean you can still do bad things and understand that you shouldn't get too cocky and for that being reworded exceptionally well. Especially, when other people publicly will "burn" some "baddies" and call it a jobs done, and you even should be one of the initiators for that... One would and should aslo probably be the most goodest and purest in the eyes of the others.
If being good doesn't mean to be afraid of punishment than why do we punish for "bad"?.. What do we expect?.. It's possible to be bad and be very well, and feed other bad, but not that smart bads to the public. And your punishment would be carried by some small bads, which actually would get worse in a thug environment... while you would be actually the worse and the best.

And why are bad people bad?.. There is definately not a some god-sent creational randomness and it (completely) depends on the one's living environment. Being good is probably not a being afraid of punishment, but smth like feeling empathy towards the pain of the others, and so you wouldn't do bad acts because you ... were programmed being gut and punish yourself, because it's better to survive like that in a society. and others tactics weren't surviving that gut(let's not be that cynical yet ^^; ) ... you probably would feel pain by yourself. And what if "bad" people don't get that as a part of their education for some reason?.. Mb, they were born in "bad" family, or in a worse environment... or other ways being mistreated by life and not getting that thing that you and other good did?

.... does this mean that for this reason they should experience sufferings?.. Will that suffering make you feel good?.. Yes, they are causing other people pain, but again — what IF the other is true, and causing pain is not a cause for being bad, but a consequence?.. and punishing only works only because of fear... Also justice, aka the "eye for an eye", doesn't make sense if the criminal had as much freedom to choose in life as the rock that fell on someone as an incident. Would you wish bad, revenge to a rock?..

Personally, I think that because no one can't get definite answer for those questions, the most true good thing to do is at least wish good for everyone, as it's not even potentially would cause anyone pain. We should stop taking the path of least resistance, so the people should get "punished" not for the purpose to make them suffer because they cause harm (so we can? do them harm in return, because justice...) but as an extreme measure, of protection, so at least "we" would be protected from their both destructive and self-destructive behaviour...

Jesus Christ. What planet are you living on? Get help.

I feel like this thread doesn't apply to 99.7% because most of us are independent or not physical studio models or past.

Camsites aren't dating sites. Keep that in the back of your head. Ignore the beautiful woman who tells you she loves you before, in, after paid shows and you should be gravy.

Also pretty sure you are mostly getting trolled in this thread my dude. Get off the internet and go enjoy your Sunday. 😘

Yeah i guess i thought i might receive some agreement and condemnation of the tactic here. Now no cam girl will ever get my money again. And i'm sure many others will do the same after these types of encounters. They are giving your industry a bad rep imo.

But I don't see how i've been immature in any way. Being scammed doesn't make you immature. Maybe naive. But it isn't deserving of being told to 'grow up' IMO. I know tough love etc but essentially you're blaming me. Just sounds like victim blaming.

I'm a member, not a model, so take this with a grain of salt. It's up to the individual to keep track of where and how they spend their money. There's plenty of scams that go on in offline life as well. People get wise to them, yet they still continue on with more and more people falling for them.

This isn't to say you, or anyone else is a fool/idiot in falling for them. It happens so much that the US Fed Gov't issues warnings multiple times a year.

I've never really been into the studio model thing, and I guess just luck of the draw I've kind of been able to spot them when scrolling the rooms. There was one when I first got into camming that I think was probably a studio model, but I didn't really talk with her because of language barrier. But, she had a fantastic ass and could understand the tokens to show that thing off. But, I lost track of her on the site, or she quit/fired/who knows what happens.

I think it is unfortunate that you got swindled/conned out of your money. I also feel bad that you were manipulated into thinking there was a "real" relationship that was going to end up with you being together or whatever. You got ripped on two fronts most likely fiscally and emotionally and that is something that is hard to reconcile.

Everyone is different, I got into cam models purely from hearing about them on a podcast and envisioning this crazy online world of sexy women essentially stripping and then getting off. So no I can't relate to the "relationship"/"dating" idea that some people fall into. It just never crossed my mind. I can't relate to the love con, but I can fully understand how upsetting getting swindled out of money potentially thousands of dollars who knows. It's definitely fucked up, and you have a right to be angry about that.

I read the post I quoted of you and I think you are fully within your rights and beliefs to never want to tip a cam model again. We don't know you, we don't know fully of what you experienced. It has seemingly turned you off to the industry as a whole, and if you are unwilling to want to continue with the experience it is your money and your own mental well being. I can see where some might think it is an extreme over correction, but again it is YOUR money and YOUR own mental happiness. I would say your reactions to some of the posts are immature, but context is not always able to be understood in text.

Status
Not open for further replies.