AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Studio Needs HELP !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, @punker barbie I need HELP PLEASE
I messaged you on X - Biz forum - But no response - So im trying here. I have been a Studio Account Affiliate for 10 years without any issues.. Recently all my accounts were Banned and now everytime I sign up a new model - Im told passport is needed. I tried a few accounts with Passport , Just to have those accounts immediately banned. I sign up all new models under the same E Mails...Maybe this is the problem ??
Can you please help me to get my account back in service ?? Please ? I do my best to verify all models and I have all 2257 info on each model. If I have done something wrong - then please tell me so it can be fixed,
I need my account repaired as this is my livelyhood. Thank You in advance for your response and help with this matter I have messaged support , but i just get the same "canned" response ..So i dont think my Emails are being looked at. I belive one model with my email address caused the entire Email to be banned - Please help
THANK YOU Girls N Guys Studios >> Girlsnguysstudios
PS - I am a licensed insured Legal registered business ( Los Angeles county)

Status
Not open for further replies.