AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

stupid question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
is there a way chaturbate can send me my recorded private shows if it was on a different account. im just wondering. i know everything gets recorded. the reason why i want it is for a silly reason.

i wanted to see what i looked like years ago yeah i have pictures of myself years ago but.... its not the same thing :(

NOTE the important part of the description for the "Broadcasted Private Shows" - All your recorded private shows where you were the broadcaster.
This means when you have RECORDING ENABLED so that users receive a copy of the show in their collection. If you had that turned off during ANY of your shows, you will not be able to obtain a copy of THAT/THOSE video/s.

HOWEVER, it was argued (by me) that this was not ALWAYS the case even though CB told me it has always been. But I have proof that it was not (see below).
A model I knew had her recording turned off by her studio and she didn't realise, and then she wanted to send me a copy of our show. I explained how to do it and it WAS in there despite it shouldn't have been. It also had other user's in there too.

For example (I just looked at the filename) it shows this for mine that did NOT get recorded because it was disabled:

username_RECORDDISABLED-HIDDEN_2018-09-22T10-02-41

A normal filename would be:
username__2018-07-30T08-54-01

("username" is the person you had the show with's name)

I can't remember which thread the discussion was and honestly can't be bothered to look for it.
What I am trying to say is, you may have some or may not depending on if/when your "recording enabled" was turned on and off.

I hope that helps more in case you see any missing

Reactions: Billyboy
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.