AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Succesful Camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2015
What factors do you think would make a model successful on MFC considering there are so many models and different sites? Time (amount of hours on in a day, being a model for awhile, etc.)? Prizes? Personality? Promoting in the Lounge(s)? Regulars that interact with new people in the room?

UndergroundFappster said:
What factors do you think would make a model successful on MFC considering there are so many models and different sites? Time (amount of hours on in a day, being a model for awhile, etc.)? Prizes? Personality? Promoting in the Lounge(s)? Regulars that interact with new people in the room?

All of the above, minus the promoting in the lounge.

Miss_Lollipop said:
All of the above, minus the promoting in the lounge.

Agreed. Lounge is for weighing matters of great social and political importance. Not for promoting models. Unless a model is named Olivia, or unless a model is crying on cam, nobody really want to hear about it.

I think being interesting and engaging is the most important thing; It's a cult of personality

Other than that you just have to give yourself the best chance you can by doing the basic things right, having fast internet, good webcam, good mic, lighting etc

All are great success factors for girls that have made money on MFC.

God I wish I'd follow my own advice I'm about to give.
  • Get a friend to cam with. You don't even need to get nasty. Just use it to pull em in. All you need is a chance to meet the ones that become regulars or like you enough to tip big right?
  • Get a friend to tip you, complement you, give you opportunity to shine (topics your knowledgeable in, best traits etc.)
  • Always be selling. You know what this is number 1. The only one. Everything else is just suggestion I how to achieve this. I learned this stripping. People want the best, or the disgusting, or the whatever; the point is they want anything popular; either because it is high quality or novel, and especially to be awed by how successful annoying or repulsive girls ar able to achieve

1. Integrity/ honesty, being fair and trustworthy. (Reason is members only continue to tip reliable models)
  2. Setting clear boundaries on what you will and wont do. (Reason is to have members respect you)
  3. Being on cam regularly/ keeping in contact with tippers. (This is so you may keep members who enjoy you online interested, many good models seem to be active socially even when offline)
These are my top 3 favourite things about successful models. Other factors I personally enjoy about more successful models may include being interesting in some way, active, and generous is always highly tipworthy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.