AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suddenly banned on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2017
Chaturbate Username
tipforfun
Hi here! My girl and I've streamed on CB for already 1.5 years. Yesterday we started streaming and got the warning that we must verificate our account again. We did it several times (because a moderator said that is was too blurry) and when I've decided to log in and check the status of verification I saw the message that "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service". We just have about 78 thousands of followers and probably even you know us, so we just really scared and don't know what to do.

I posted the message on the punker barbie's profile buy it was not checked by the moderator yet.
Do you have any ideas?

:dead:

I do hope you get this resolved. That said why do people always post their follower count like it means anything? Following is free on CB isn't it? I could see if 78,000 people paid to follow you but it could be 78,000 deadbeats.

Yeah its free on CB but btw we were doing that for 1.5 years. Just the support said now that someone else was on the cam but we have never streamed with someone else, just me and my girl friend. So they said that we must upload IDs of other (I don't know who because just no one knows that we're a webcam models) and still not unbanned my CB account so I can't upload the IDs again.

I do hope you get this resolved. That said why do people always post their follower count like it means anything? Following is free on CB isn't it? I could see if 78,000 people paid to follow you but it could be 78,000 deadbeats.
it's probably to show that they're popular, so CB would be losing out on money if they were permabanned. Kati3 had a ridiculous follower count when she was banned, and a ton of her followers switched to MFC when she transferred and, indeed, CB lost out on a loooot of money. Typically, at least in my experience on CB, the more followers you have, the more chance at least a few of them are going to be tippers, with a few being big tippers that snipe countdowns from time to time (I should say this is as someone who watches models on CB. I'm not too enthused with the vibe on the site, it's too different from MFC for me so I haven't broadcast on it often).

• Helpful!
Reactions: eyeteach
Has there ever been a model or member that hasn't "violated" CB's terms of service? "Oh you've been reported as LOOKING a little too young, I know we have your authentic age verification on file but we're damn busy being too damn lazy to recheck...even though we okay'd it when you first applied with us and we didn't have the first question about your age. Anyway, because we're a bunch of lazy, sorry douche bags that would rather have some moron on a cam model site point out to the entire world just how bad our member's service actually is we're going to ban you without any proof whatsoever that you did anything wrong in the first place.

It is after all the ChaturBate way."

You couldn't pay me enough to be Punker Barbie or Nerdy Gi Joe or anyone associated with CB that has to answer "why" questions from that asinine site...and I consider myself a man-ho.

So by the way all is fine now. We're unbanned and tomorrow going to stream again! But one fact makes me worry, who else was on my cam. Or may someone just report us? We've never had someone else on the cam except us.

So by the way all is fine now. We're unbanned and tomorrow going to stream again! But one fact makes me worry, who else was on my cam. Or may someone just report us? We've never had someone else on the cam except us.
Someone probably just reported you; It seems to happen a lot on CB. I doubt anyone was just salsa dancing their way through your cam :p

the exact same thing happened to me on Apr 5.
i don't have a whole bunch of followers, primarily 'coz i don't broadcast often and when i do it's just to hangout and talk to new people. if someone tips me 'coz they appreciate what they get to see & hear i just pay it forward.
've made quite a few good friends on cb.

'm pretty sure that no one "reported" me for anything 'coz i was in the middle of a broadcast and there was just one person — a regular — in the room when my i got banned.
i don't use toys. i broadcast solo. 'm never away from the camera 'coz i don't broadcast long enough to begin with.

*sigh*

Hi, I got banned on CB and searched for a contact, Don't know why, never broadcasted, have bought tokens. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.