AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sugarbounce.com , a cam site geared towards making the lives of poeple who work in this industry better

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, how are you going to fund any type of marketing, overhead, freaking healthy care, salaries for support staff etc on 10% it the models get 90%. I saw that flow chart, saw the site and it's frankly confusing. I have degrees in business and finance so yeah I've seen some flow charts. That looks like spaghetti. I've been successful doing this for a bit and I'm trying to figure out what some of your terms or concepts even mean. I just have no freaking clue on your compensation plan or how the hell you plan on offering all the extra perks with taking even less of a percentage. If an offer is too good to be true, it's usually a scam or someone extremely naive.

As for case by case basis on model exclusivity, you're gonna piss off new models if they find out you allow some to not be exclusive or split and not others. No one or no one smart is going to sign up for a brand new site exclusively.

Excusivity ??

hell no ! never ever even if you are the best site in the worrld , because any bussiness its always at risk to hit with the butt on the ground and that would mean i would be jobless , hungry and without a home , not only me but also my family!

that chart its very confusing . we like things clear and short !

also as someone that owned a bussiness already i can tell you , its trully impossible to sustain your platform and pay out that much ! this will back fire really fast !

this being said there are still a lot of things missing
payment method ? because you know crypto does not pay my rent and bills and food so i need cash to do that. and i need them fast , so how you intend to pay your models ?

models should stream on your site with ????? what quality ?? obs ? normal streaming ? mobile ?

what kind of models do you look for ?males /females / trans /gay ?

how you intend to offer medical issurance worldwide considering that basic medical insurance its valid only in the country of residence , so that will imply you will have contracts for medical insurances in every country in the world ?! and not too count that the medical insurance in certain countrys , the basic one costs 400 dollars or more !

I think you guys should put all together and then come here again and do a complete post about it .

Well it's not confusing at all
Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

It's not to confusing when you understand the diagram isn't showing their business model exactly. It's just showing the in/out flow of their $sugar crypto as a token in their site system. That said this diagram does make the crypto token confusing.

I think the problem is they borked the diagram up so it only shows when things get turned into $sugar but not where $sugar gets paid out and to who? If you take this model how it's laid out you can only gain $sugar and there would need to be an 3rd party exchange (not on this diagram if it exists) to transfer out $sugar back to cash. This isn't going to fly with models if they make $sugar/tokens because told they make 100% from them but have to feed it into an exchange that will take a portion out as fees so the money might in reality be only getting a 50% profit.

I think you should take the diagram model down and retool it to a in/out flow chart. Right now $sugar is just an endless investment loop even for models that earn it, they just keep pooling and collecting more of it in a loop with your diagram with no clear point of conversion back into currency.

Remember withdrawal fees and 100% payout can not exist together when control those fees yourself. It comes up as incredibly misleading.

Right now $sugar is just an endless investment loop even for models that earn it, they just keep pooling and collecting more of it in a loop with your diagram with no clear point of conversion back into currency.
I think this is exactly why we find it confusing. They're here to appeal to cam models, and cam models want to know how they will get paid. It's that simple, so the explanation should be that simple, too.

is just an endless investment loop
Agree, you hit the nail on head here, I believe. Maybe OP could clarify.

This seems to be what the business model is about. The streaming platform seems to be just a mean to another end by the look of it. I mean the system could work as long as models and "investors" keep joining, or else it collapses. Just like a MLM scheme where usually at the end someone runs away with the money. Nice flow chart though, not joking, at the end I thought I'd bump into the Minotaur.

Last edited:
Hi Audri ,

We are launching a new decentralized streaming platform in October where we wont charge commissions to content creators and also share Ad revenues with them as well. We are also right now working on providing health coverage to all the creators on our platform. I have also read on this forum on other threads that performers are hesitant to go to new cam sites due to low traffic.

So what we've decided initially the performers that come on our platform don't have to be exclusive with us they can stream for a few hours on our platform we can pay them a certain amount of money per hour as compensation for a few months for the hours they stream irrespective of how much they make in tips.

https://sugarbounce.com/ , This is our project take a look.
Two things. First is offering non-exclusivity isn't really a major selling point, it's an industry standard practice and nobody would use your platform if you did otherwise.

Second is how are taxes going to work if you are paying models an hourly rate? US models would have to be treated as employees and there's a whole weird legal box of frogs there with online sex work. How do you plan to navigate that?

Reactions: GoddessV
I think this is exactly why we find it confusing. They're here to appeal to cam models, and cam models want to know how they will get paid. It's that simple, so the explanation should be that simple, too.
They basically mint their own site tokens for people to purchase and use on the site, it's like if camsite currencies were suddenly volatile and subject to exchange rates, but those tokens were also like shares of stock for the website. This is also the reason why models would get a better cut than most sites, but the downside is the cash value of the token is unstable so everyone who uses the site is taking a massive gamble. If the site fails the token is worthless and all the money sunk into it is lost. If the site does well and the token value increases members will be more likely to hoddl and less likely to buy more tokens or to spend tokens on models, so the site will eventually fail anyway even if they do everything else right.

I think this has potential to be a cool idea, but in practical terms I'm pretty sure an unstable token as camsite currency isn't going to work.

There have been a lot of "Pump and Dump" crypto token schemes. I'm not saying that this is one of them but check out a youtube creator called "Coffeezilla" who investigates them and make your judgement about what type of risk you are willing to take.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Status
Not open for further replies.