AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions For Chaturbate - Add Yours

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I thought it could be a potentially good thing if we all gave our suggestions for improvement for Chaturbate to make the place better.
Over the time I have been there, I have made multiple but emailing suggestions seems pointless. I know this probably will be too but at least then we can also see what others come up with and if we agree, disagree and can improve even further on THAT idea too.

Here are a few of mine:
1) Have a 2 different types of Moderators: 1 would be as it is now and can just silence people, but then have another with a few more abilities. One of the other abilities could be to kick/ban for the model and then a few more things (not sure what?) Of course this 2 Elite Mod would be someone the model absolutely 100% trusts.
(I understand some people don't like mods to begin with, but lets keep this as suggestions not a way to debate or derail.)
2) I posted this one recently in the CB Discussion: Allow models to disable the option for PREMIUM, Mods and Fan Club members from initiating a Private Message. Have multiple options so specific groups can't do it, or have a global one to turn it off completely.

My brain has gone very dead, I can't remember any other's that I have thought of and sent previously,
What would you like to see implemented? Try not to make this all about better connection issues either.

Allow models to disable the option for PREMIUM, Mods and Fan Club members from initiating a Private Message
Why don't simply suppress this option for premium ?
I know no model who bear it, and it bothers any user who subscribe just for it.

For fans, it's ok I think. Model get paid and it would be too hard to explain each one that this particular room doesn't allow it.

Upvote 0
oot too : View attachment 87678
5 of them are 'in test period', 3 didn't cam since last year, 2 have double accounts, 1 is not a model but a viewer of mines who posts some nice contents from time to time. I couldn't also manage more xD

Same here. I have 16 total that I follow.
I have 5 that have not (and will not) be on for 3 months or more (they have moved site or quit camming).
Then the other 11 are ones that come on at different times to one another mostly, and only 1 of them keeps an actual real schedule daily lol.

2 of them have OnlyFans and post stuff there instead of coming on CB to stream so much, and 1 of those 2 mainly streams on ManyVids rather than CB (she has lots of content on multiple platforms such as ManyVids, Onlyfans, and a few others - so she doesn't "need" to stream so just does it if she gets a chance/time)..

I will also note that on my other/alt account, I do have "old favourites" that I have saved. Ladies who probably didn't come on for a year or more that I did really enjoy shows (public and/or pvt). You just never know if/when they may comeback, or simply you don't want to forget them (as weirdly creepy as that may sound lol)

Reactions: Billyboy and DoD404
Upvote 0
I hadn't realized this was an issue, but if you click on followed, you can right click on "Show All" and that works fine.

View attachment 87643

Wow, thanks... I hope I can coordinate my focus/concentration to (repeat that enough times that it becomes my 'new norm'...)

(but still, why are the properties of the various tabs DIFFERENT like that??? - rhetorical question)

Upvote 0
As models have a way to see what users have tipped (within some timeframe at least), it would be nice to have the same on the user side.

That is, a quick way to see what you've tipped a model in the past.

I know that you can look at your tip history but I'd like something faster/easier where you could, for example, just click on the model's name in the room.

Upvote 0
I copied all my tips into a spreadsheet and then ordered them alphabetically by name. Bit of a pain if you have a long history of tipping and are more generous than me, but it helped me work out who I'd neglected. Sometimes I chatted more with a few girls and they'd disappear without me tipping, without me realising

Reactions: Billyboy
Upvote 0
I copied all my tips into a spreadsheet and then ordered them alphabetically by name. Bit of a pain if you have a long history of tipping and are more generous than me, but it helped me work out who I'd neglected. Sometimes I chatted more with a few girls and they'd disappear without me tipping, without me realising
Yeah, I'm far too lazy for that. lol

I want to just click on a name and see lifetime, maybe the last two-weeks, and last session.

They can do for models, shouldn't be too hard to flip that query around.

Reactions: curious68
Upvote 0
Completely off topic, I apologize... but you follow 2,219 models on CB?

That’s like 25 pages of thumbnails. And I feel like my list gets out of control when it spills into a second page, lol. Impressive.
True, but that is my alternate account which I never clean up. My main account I keep around a single page.

It would be nice to have a sort option for online models. At least offline are sorted by when they logged out.

Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0
I did the same as I wanted to see who I had tipped and when I last tipped them. In the token stats, you can get the window to keep scrolling down and then copy and paste into Excel. Then I just filter the columns by keyword.

Interesting fact, it will also copy across your tip notes.

Upvote 0
I did the same as I wanted to see who I had tipped and when I last tipped them. In the token stats, you can get the window to keep scrolling down and then copy and paste into Excel. Then I just filter the columns by keyword.

Interesting fact, it will also copy across your tip notes.
Yeah, I'm far too lazy for that. lol

I want to just click on a name and see lifetime, maybe the last two-weeks, and last session.
It is made for models, but I use it as well, @cbhours have a useful tool on his page to see who is the models best tippers: https://www.cbhours.com/besttippers.php

• Helpful!
Reactions: Billyboy
Upvote 0

You can export your data, which includes an option to export your tokens history in a spreadsheet.
My Profile > Settings & Privacy > Security Center > Privacy Center > Export Your Data

In here tick/untick the box/es you want to export, - in this case Token History.

https://chaturbate.com/security/privacy/data_export/

It even shows tip notes you sent with the tip. The date, model name, time, amount, etc.

Upvote 0
You can export your data, which includes an option to export your tokens history in a spreadsheet.
My Profile > Settings & Privacy > Security Center > Privacy Center > Export Your Data

In here tick/untick the box/es you want to export, - in this case Token History.

https://chaturbate.com/security/privacy/data_export/

It even shows tip notes you sent with the tip. The date, model name, time, amount, etc.
Thanks. I just did this and got all of my messages going back to when I opened my account in May last year. Plus they are also date and time stamped. Unfortunate;y you don't get the other half of the conversation. :(

Now for a vlookup to match date and time to the new PM history, since that has no date/time.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.